The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: captainimpossibles on September 14, 2003, 01:30:42 pm
-
Man in black? More like, cheek skin slack! Haha, he's dead.
-
Tasteless as this is, I'm moving it to The Conservatory.
Ick.
-
But nobody ever comes in here. It's cold and there's wolves in the closet.
-
Will give it a chance to see if anyone bothers to post anything informative, or if it just stays as a single tasteless comment, then I'll just lock it.
You get your chance people...
-
Lock it. There is nothing possibly constructive coming from that comment, especially since other threads have already discussed Mr Cash's contributions...
-
Thank you, captain. That was so helpful.
-
Lock it. There is nothing possibly constructive coming from that comment, especially since other threads have already discussed Mr Cash's contributions...
Yea I kinda figured so. Didn't want to be too overbearing in case someone wanted to make a point against it or anything.
Well, with all said and done...