The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on July 18, 2006, 03:15:41 am

Title: Unwanted Huge Asian Jerk-Boy
Post by: Limmo on July 18, 2006, 03:15:41 am
I found a distressing item in my TOUAMB mailbox from an individual calling him/herself "Harrison Ford."  It included several links to pages of disreputable smut and a photograph of a young Asian guy with an unfeasibly large c*ck.  Unfeasible without the aid of Photoshop, at least. 

I don't know why Harrison Ford is taking time off from not making Indiana Jones 4, but I did notice that several other members of this board also got this message of love.

Forewarned is forearmed. 
Title: Re: Unwanted Huge Asian Jerk-Boy
Post by: jough on July 18, 2006, 03:17:37 am
Thank you for yet another note about this.

HEY EVERYONE, IF YOU CAN, WHY NOT FORWARD THE MESSAGE TO MY INBOX

I MAY HAVE MISSED IT SOMEHOW
Title: Re: Unwanted Huge Asian Jerk-Boy
Post by: V-Adore on July 18, 2006, 03:20:34 am
This has been dealt with. Let's move on.