The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mrchee on July 19, 2006, 07:04:29 am

Title: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: mrchee on July 19, 2006, 07:04:29 am
http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=07192006 (http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=07192006)

That answer could use a LOT of work.  Of course, its probably too late now anyways. 
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: Lister on July 19, 2006, 07:16:04 am
Roast beef put things so eloquently.  However, I am worried by his knowledge of the situation.
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: pmcd9 on July 19, 2006, 07:16:25 am
Onstad is on a tear, this is some seriously funny shit.

~Paul
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: mrchee on July 19, 2006, 07:17:14 am
Roast beef put things so eloquently.  However, I am worried by his knowledge of the situation.

In heaven the only porn they are allowed have is the squirrel Spice channel. 

Its because they are so small you can't see any of it.
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: melack on July 19, 2006, 07:20:15 am
This strip is great. Now the important question: do you think Todd has a sexual style that mimics his verbal stutter?
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 19, 2006, 07:34:28 am
It is so nice to see Todd.  That is really all I can say. 

Onstad is on a tear, this is some seriously funny shit.


Edit: And maybe it is the alcohol, but I am trying to figure out how 7-22-2006 works.  Isn't it the 19th?  Did I sleep for three days?  I swear, I like wrote this down the European way (22 7 2006) before I realized I am just freaking out and the thread starter doesn't know what day it is.  C'mon, you got to come harder than that.
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: DanSC on July 19, 2006, 08:17:37 am
strip of the year.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: V-Adore on July 19, 2006, 08:23:17 am
Correct date edited in. We talked about this!

Anyway, this is classic Todd and classic Achewood in general. Hooray for the well-executed gag strip!
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: Doc on July 19, 2006, 09:17:48 am
This strip is great. Now the important question: do you think Todd has a sexual style that mimics his verbal stutter?

No that is not the important question. That is a question we never need asked or answered.
EVER.

A+ strip though. Would definitely read again.
Title: Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: slink on July 19, 2006, 10:56:57 am
In heaven the only porn they are allowed have is the squirrel Spice channel. 

Its because they are so small you can't see any of it.

The last thing you want is macro photography of squirrel's fuckin'.
Thanks for the image!
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: the gooseman on July 19, 2006, 12:33:37 pm
HEY - O

Bring on more of T-T-Todd!

and his van.

i miss me todds van.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: misterqueue on July 19, 2006, 12:38:49 pm
As everyone has already said "That answer could use some work!" is the funniest thing about this strip.  I actually laughed.. out loud!  This is a pretty rare occurrence so, nice work there Ol' Staddy#####.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: Apple Gerl on July 19, 2006, 12:53:15 pm
"all the f-f-fuck*ng i've been doin!" got me straight away.
The belly suited todd though i thought. It was kind of cute? Probably why it had to go i guess.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: Hobot on July 19, 2006, 01:01:28 pm
I, too, laughed aloud at this strip.

Most of the highlights have been mentioned, but being a "bold and unpredictable new talent" in the category of STDs is great.  That is the kind of award you just want to phone in, you know?  Ray's "Hey-o!" gesture was delightful as well.

I guess "bein' skinny rocks!" just doesn't have that ring to it that "bein' fat rocks!" (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01122005) does.

HAPPY TODD GOT FUCKED WEDNESDAY, EVERYONE.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: jough on July 19, 2006, 01:30:14 pm
"Pray and sweep" got me.

THE NOTORIOUS L.O.L.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: jough on July 19, 2006, 03:17:11 pm
...
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: misterqueue on July 19, 2006, 03:18:20 pm
FLASHMODD'D!
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: ananke on July 19, 2006, 04:02:23 pm
The cat has very strong opinions about the frequency and style of other species of animals' procreation.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: theinevitable on July 19, 2006, 05:24:54 pm
man, I did not particularly get into this strip. Huh.

maybe I have a disease lately that makes me not like things? The only thing I have liked that I have experienced lately was The Godfather, and this one cool band. And then when I bought their CD, I hated it.

Maybe when I reread this in a few months I will die of the Funny.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: Bozack on July 19, 2006, 08:41:36 pm
That answer could use some work.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: MattFish on July 19, 2006, 09:11:29 pm
Being the blank of blank is usually always funny, especially when it goes so far as Steve Irwin and Getting STD's. I think I like that comparison even better than STD's specifically being a piano.
Title: Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
Post by: otter on July 20, 2006, 05:11:00 am
As far as I'm concerned, the true funny of this strip is Todd leaves Ray hanging in the second panel, and that the strip then proceeds as if nothing had happened.