The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Gimpson on July 20, 2006, 02:55:41 pm

Title: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
Post by: Gimpson on July 20, 2006, 02:55:41 pm
Phil Kahn (http://imjustdrinking.com/) has put together a Drinks Based On Webcomics (http://imjustdrinking.com/wiki/index.php?title=List_of_Webcomics) wiki.  Achewood is represented (http://imjustdrinking.com/wiki/index.php?title=Achewood).

Thankfully, there is not yet a page for drinks based on Jerkcity. 
Title: Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
Post by: smick on July 20, 2006, 03:30:20 pm
The Achewood looks good.   

Fruity.  Maybe a little too fruity for something I'd spend 5 hours drinking on.

The Volvo of Despair ... Absinthe and Prozac.   Excellent.
Title: Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 20, 2006, 05:55:38 pm
Phil Kahn (http://imjustdrinking.com/) has put together a Drinks Based On Webcomics (http://imjustdrinking.com/wiki/index.php?title=List_of_Webcomics) wiki.  Achewood is represented (http://imjustdrinking.com/wiki/index.php?title=Achewood).

Thankfully, there is not yet a page for drinks based on Jerkcity. 

T GIMPSON JERKCITY IS REPRESENTED BY BONGHITS AND COCKSUCKING HUAGLAGAGALGALGALGAG
Title: Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
Post by: robot_god on July 25, 2006, 09:32:17 pm
I think the Volvo of Despair should be the absinthe and chucking your bottle of Prozac at the mirror.
Title: Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
Post by: linnea on July 26, 2006, 02:18:41 am
I just added Papa Andy's Baja Party Urine (http://www.imjustdrinking.com/wiki/index.php?title=Drink:Papa_Andy%27s_Baja_Party_Urine).