The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on July 23, 2006, 05:25:51 pm

Title: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: theinevitable on July 23, 2006, 05:25:51 pm
it's your birthday!
listen to british pop music!
eat strange british foods!
wave a union jack!
make funny comments with me about being skinny and pale and scrawny!
play your bass!
make it with fine ladies!

Happy birthday!

you are a swell guy, and you make posts on this board which are fun, and funny. you look like Iggy Pop.

you are, overall, the most Swish fellow on the OUAMB
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: misterqueue on July 23, 2006, 05:33:36 pm
Happy Birthday Judy!

Is it the house of fun now that you've come of age?
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: Mite on July 23, 2006, 06:01:19 pm
Happy Birthday! I don't know what new and potentially dangerous things one gets to do in your parts now, but I hope you can go out and do all of them!
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: Hobot on July 23, 2006, 06:42:50 pm
Happy Birthday, Sir Judy!  (I have knighted you for the occasion; don't question my influence in the House of Windsor.)  I hope you pass the sixteenth anniversary of your birth in a manner more satisfactory than I did - getting high alone in my room.

Live it up!
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: theinevitable on July 23, 2006, 07:03:41 pm
Hobot, I really want to add that to "the saddest thing," but I want to leave the honors to you.

I mean, unless you're not comfortable with that.

Judy, I am glad that your 16th birthday seems to not involve checking TOUAMB. my birthday involved entirely too much of that.
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: Drygioni on July 23, 2006, 08:51:17 pm
Evening all! Many thanks for the birthday wishes. Long have I dusted my feet on the doormat of the House of Fun, and now the doorbell will finally be answered.
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: Hobot on July 23, 2006, 11:36:48 pm
 Feel free to submit it, theinevitable, but please refrain from using my name (real or username).  Must protect my identity/image, and all that.
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: pmcd9 on July 23, 2006, 11:42:50 pm
Judy Judy Judy.  Happy B Day, you're a big boy now.

~Paul
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: Doc on July 24, 2006, 12:19:42 am
Way to become a man uh... Judy.

Seriously we need a new award this year for 'newbie who I thought would be a trolling douche from his name but totally wasn't'.
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: jough on July 24, 2006, 04:19:49 am
Dude, his nick comes from a Belle & Sebastian song.  Give the boy a break.

Anyway, Happy Birthday non-crap dude.  I hope you got some hot teen action on your sweet sixteen.
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: linnea on July 24, 2006, 04:49:05 am
Anyway, Happy Birthday non-crap dude.  I hope you got some hot teen action on your sweet sixteen.

Heh! Quoted for truth. I read that, jough, and I gave it my best dirty old lady laugh. Awesome.

So yeah, happy birthday to judy! I hope that your sixteenth is better than mine was. Like hobot, I was probably doing something appropriately teenagerish on my 16th birthday, like smoking purloined clove cigarettes in my bedroom with the fan on and trying to pass it off as "incense".
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: theinevitable on July 24, 2006, 06:39:41 am
I want to know who Sparklebutt is.
Title: Re: happy birfday, judy!
Post by: Doc on July 24, 2006, 07:58:12 am
Dude, his nick comes from a Belle & Sebastian song.  Give the boy a break.

See I never knew this, this is why you never see me posting in any music threads.