The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: KeithHernandez on July 24, 2006, 06:31:46 pm

Title: Carl Monday: A Warning to Library Masturbators
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 24, 2006, 06:31:46 pm
These are two hilarious videos of a Clevland reporter investigating library masturbation.

Carl Monday seems like a huge ass, and makes so many funny statements.  The combat vet dad is the tops.  These are hilarious, and safe for work (I think).

The Original Report (http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=Carl+monday&mode=related&v=bmzPAwAT7Ww)

Carl Monday Goes to Court (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKFC7hOp7s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edeadspin%2Ecom%2Fsports%2Fclips%2Ffinally%2Dyoutube%2Dof%2Dmondaycooper%2Dpart%2Dii%2D189330%2Ephp)

Edit: sorry, that was the wrong original report, try the link now.  That wasn't so funny.  It was kind of the same thing, but not funny.

Edit 2: I forgot to include that Cooper was held on 500,000 dollars bail shortly after this, before it was reduced to 5,000.  Maybe that is why I think Monday is an ass, not that he has anything to do with that.
Title: Re: Carl Monday: A Warning to Library Masturbators
Post by: pmcd9 on July 24, 2006, 07:11:51 pm
Cooper should get a restraining order against that asshole reporter.

Also, beating off in the library is never a good idea.  I wonder if Mike Cooper is the dude I saw whacking it on the Freeway that time I was driving through Cleveland.  Dawg, is stroking it in public a Cleveland thing?

~Paul
Title: Re: Carl Monday: A Warning to Library Masturbators
Post by: jough on July 24, 2006, 07:24:27 pm
Wait.  What's wrong with beating off in the library?
Title: Re: Carl Monday: A Warning to Library Masturbators
Post by: theinevitable on July 24, 2006, 08:05:47 pm
did he go to court in a t-shirt?

I think he went to court in a t-shirt.
Title: Re: Carl Monday: A Warning to Library Masturbators
Post by: AlohaDawg on July 24, 2006, 08:24:40 pm
Cooper should get a restraining order against that asshole reporter.

Also, beating off in the library is never a good idea.  I wonder if Mike Cooper is the dude I saw whacking it on the Freeway that time I was driving through Cleveland.  Dawg, is stroking it in public a Cleveland thing?

~Paul

I never did it. I did almost beat the shit of this old guy that was walking around this go-go bar with his schwanz hanging out one time, though. Pathetic.
Title: Re: Carl Monday: A Warning to Library Masturbators
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 24, 2006, 08:27:40 pm
It was one of those things that is just like a T-Shirt, but has like 3 buttons on the top.  Like a t-shirt polo hybrid.  But c'mon, at very least he could have gotten a polo and tucked it in, or something better than what is basically a t-shirt, untucked, with no collar.
Title: Re: Carl Monday: A Warning to Library Masturbators
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 24, 2006, 11:03:54 pm
Well, this story just keeps giving.  Deadspin, a sports blog that has been following this story, is now reporting that a minor league team in Florida is having "Carl Monday Night" (http://www.deadspin.com/sports/top/its-carl-monday-night-at-the-ballpark-189460.php).  I guess Deadspin is not sponsoring the event, but the ballclub is having two promotional nights related to the website, the Carl Monday night and "You're with Me, Leather Night" which is a line that ESPN personality Chris Berman apparently uses to pick up women dressed in leather at bars.

Awesome.