The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on July 26, 2006, 12:50:01 pm

Title: Jeopardy in jeopardy?
Post by: jough on July 26, 2006, 12:50:01 pm
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060726/ap_en_tv/people_ken_jennings_9

August, can you confirm that Trebek is indeed a ##### cyborg?
Title: Re: Jeopardy in jeopardy?
Post by: AugustWest on July 26, 2006, 04:59:12 pm
I would, but I'm afraid Alex would go back in time and kill my mother if I did.
Title: Re: Jeopardy in jeopardy?
Post by: Mite on July 26, 2006, 05:09:36 pm
That is the most random thing I've seen on the internet in at least 8 hours.

"What is a Ho?"
Title: Re: Jeopardy in jeopardy?
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 26, 2006, 08:05:21 pm
Yea, that is pretty crazy.  Thank god there are going to be alot of retired people soon, I don't want them to do a thing to Jeopardy! (except maybe take away that damn exclamation mark).
Title: Re: Jeopardy in jeopardy?
Post by: CortJstr on July 26, 2006, 08:53:53 pm
For a game show that was essentially created as a joke* I think it's had a good run.




*Instead of only giving certain contestants the answers like in the 50's quiz show scanals Jeopardy gives all the contestants the answers. Get it? Get it?