The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on August 01, 2003, 02:40:59 am

Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 02:40:59 am
I guess I could try to whip something up in Photoshop, but I'm not so great at it.

I've e-mailed Onstad to ask if it would be okay to use some Achewood art as part of a logo.

So in the meantime, assuming he won't be a dick, can anyone volunteer to make a logo of approximately the same size of the phpBB logo up top there?

-- Jough
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: TomJ on August 01, 2003, 02:42:36 am
I could try, but let me warn you, it would be HIGHLY derivative of onstad's style
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 02:44:15 am
That's the idea, slick.

Have at it.  I think you can post it here somehow.
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: TomJ on August 01, 2003, 02:45:40 am
ALREADY WITH THE INSULTS

it is pretty small and hard to have text readable i find, i am working feverishly though
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 02:49:45 am
Slick?  That's not an insult.

Anyway, I have the two achewood fonts if you'd like them (one for the achewood logo [rabbit ears] and the other one that he uses for the character dialogue [blue highway]).

Let me know if that would help.
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: TomJ on August 01, 2003, 02:50:59 am
that totally would help, as well as me having any semblance of talent

i believe i have bitten off more that I can chew, unless this were to be text only
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 03:00:52 am
s'okay, I'll try to work something up.
Title: Can't...
Post by: jay-ell on August 01, 2003, 03:29:16 am
Can't we just put up a big picture of me?  

I'd better take off these britches, I think I'm getting to big for them.
Title: Re: Can't...
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 03:35:59 am
Quote from: "jldunston"
Can't we just put up a big picture of me?  

I'd better take off these britches, I think I'm getting to big for them.


If your britches are off in the big picture, maybe we could put it up.

Sorry, that one was too easy a double entendre.  You must make it more difficult for us next time.
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: slink on August 01, 2003, 03:42:39 am
I'll have a go at knocking up something. Hell I'm supposed to be a professional Gfx Designer afterall, but I just have no idea what to do for this. So anyway, I'll have a go, but would say it's only a 35% chance I'll come up with anything that would work in any way for this!

*cries of 'Damn you Onstad' reign*
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 09:18:20 am
NEVERMIND IT'S DONE NOW.

But if anyone else has made one and wants to share it, go 'head.

-- Jough
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: AugustWest on August 02, 2003, 02:57:05 am
Could we explore this "Britches off" and "JL" situation more thoroughly?
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 02, 2003, 04:44:17 am
Now now, try to behave.

I changed the logo a little.  Complain away.
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: Vinz Clortho on August 02, 2003, 12:13:48 pm
That monkey!  That strange, mysterious monkey!  Nice touch, Jough.  :)
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 02, 2003, 06:38:26 pm
Thanks.

And since he's the AIDS monkey, I put a t-shirt on him.
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: CortJstr on August 02, 2003, 07:26:42 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Thanks.

And since he's the AIDS monkey, I put a t-shirt on him.


Wham?
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: jough on August 02, 2003, 08:54:14 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "jough"
Thanks.

And since he's the AIDS monkey, I put a t-shirt on him.


Wham?


They were a popular singing duo from the 1980s.
Title: Achewood Message Board Logo (See top left)
Post by: Nabubrush on August 02, 2003, 09:05:08 pm
Don't forget, they also rapped!