The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on July 28, 2006, 10:39:41 pm

Title: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: jough on July 28, 2006, 10:39:41 pm
Okay, mine is weak, but those comic panels they give you make it hard to bring the funny:

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7287180
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: theinevitable on July 28, 2006, 10:47:12 pm
my comic is a comment about Jough's comic! (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7287795)
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: misterqueue on July 28, 2006, 11:03:26 pm
Man I loved Sam and Max... I cannot wait for that new game
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: AugustWest on July 29, 2006, 02:33:28 am
Mine's about Kirkegaard. (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7306710)
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: AugustWest on July 29, 2006, 02:45:03 am
Maybe if you got off your dead ass and answered the phone yourself once in a while... (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7307011)
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: Lister on July 29, 2006, 03:44:03 am
Fitting stuff in word bubbles is hard.  Nevertheless, I made a tribute (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7311383).
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: nDed on July 29, 2006, 05:41:31 am
I just ended up complaining about the limitations of this strip generator (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7316785).
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: Jeepers on August 07, 2006, 05:54:15 am
Here ya go.

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7664127 (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7664127)


Edit: I didn't read the rules before I posted that, specifically the ones about keeping the comics clean. I don't expect that one to stay posted long. I feel that I have done a bad thing now.
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: linnea on August 07, 2006, 06:27:44 am
I made one too!

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7664710

It makes me cry when I think about the suffering of the bunny community for stupid shit like mascara.
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: jough on August 07, 2006, 02:28:42 pm
Well, human testing is what's next if they stop testing on bunnies and mice and stuff.

I think PETA could do the world a big favour if they offered to be the test subjects in place of the bunnies.  Let's try out some makeup on Pam Anderson and see if it blinds her. It's not like her tits need to see anyway.
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: theinevitable on August 07, 2006, 05:01:32 pm
I really want to say something clever here.

but instead, I will just say what it really boils down to:

mmm. tits.
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: Limmo on August 07, 2006, 09:35:36 pm
so obvious and predictable (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7679785).
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 07, 2006, 09:55:18 pm
Well, human testing is what's next if they stop testing on bunnies and mice and stuff.

Not really.
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: V-Adore on August 07, 2006, 10:01:32 pm
A feeble attempt at a response to Somebody nice's comic. (http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7681249)
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: linnea on August 07, 2006, 11:11:33 pm
Oh shits, I forgot that at least one of you makes your money at doing animal testing. My bad.
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: Lister on August 07, 2006, 11:23:18 pm
O HAY I LARNED SOMETHING

If the speech bubbles are not showing up properly, do not right click on the strip and select "play" to try to refresh it.  Instead of reloading the flash animation, it reports that comic as offensive.  I did not mean to do that to your comic, Somebody nice.  I am sorry.  I was not offended by your comic.

As far as animal testing goes, eh.  Maybe we should be a bit more judicious about it, but if it prevents a person from becoming blind due to unforseen cosmetic reactions, I'm ok with that result.  If Gotham City had been more dilligent with animal testing in the first Batman movie, the Joker wouldn't have killed so many people with that stuff!

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT LESSON FROM BATMAN, DO NOT IGNORE IT
Title: Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
Post by: V-Adore on August 07, 2006, 11:45:31 pm
Oh shits, I forgot that at least one of you makes your money at doing animal testing. My bad.

I'm not offended or anything, but I had to do this. Anyway, I don't want this to turn into a thread about animal testing being good or bad, so I will just say that attempting to get anything across within the constraints of this comic maker thingamabob is ridiculously difficult. F---- would not buy from again