The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 29, 2006, 03:54:30 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: pmcd9 on July 29, 2006, 03:54:30 pm
Happy Birthday to you good sir.  Have a wonderful day and enjoy your nachos.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: Drygioni on July 29, 2006, 04:04:32 pm
I hope the nachos are so good you have them with every meal. Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: misterqueue on July 29, 2006, 05:36:02 pm
Nachos are meals for Kings.  Are you a King Gimpson?  ARE YOU?!*


*Today, you are.  You got lucky this time my friend.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: theinevitable on July 30, 2006, 02:00:53 am
many happy returns, fellow.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: Mite on July 30, 2006, 03:02:34 am
You have the same birthday as my sister! Are you sure you're not my sister?

Hope you enjoyed your day, with many more to com.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: misterqueue on July 30, 2006, 03:44:43 am
Hope you enjoyed your day, with many more to com.

I think I speak for everyone when I say "I hope we all com as much as possible".
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: jough on July 30, 2006, 05:17:49 am
I thought I'd posted to this thread already.  I guess not.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Gimpson.  You're good people.

Title: Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
Post by: Gimpson on July 30, 2006, 03:50:25 pm
Thank you all.  I had a barbecue, smoked a brisket, and grilled chicken.  It was awesome.