The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: misterqueue on July 31, 2006, 01:59:50 am
-
Serious. She's been in and out more than a cheap hooker lately. I mean really now.
(Actually this is mostly just a plea, come back V, we miss thee! Prithee, may I declare it, verily!)
-
Well there was that thing with her grandfather so I assume dshe was stil out due to issues related with that.
Though it has been a while hasn't it?
-
Since the 19th or so according to Womby. I was under the assumption she was back home wot wot.
-
Okay, so, let me lay it on the line:
I have been gone a lot lately, because this summer has involved a lot of RL bizarritude. I spent last weekend in Pennsylvania, hanging out with some people I haven't seen in a while, and that was good, but it was more travel. In the rest of my life... I don't know, it's been a listless summer. I'm in one of those times in my life where it's hard to get up the energy to do anything, despite the nagging guilt -- hell, because of the nagging guilt -- and there's always a weird taste in your mouth, and things just don't look right. I don't really know why; I suspect it's just a combination of things.
I'm sorry to not be around. I'll try to be around. It's not that I don't want to be.
-
Well obviously we must add to your overwhelming guilt. How could you leave us V? HOW COULD YOU?
But come now, even though it sucks the big one sometimes life still has a bunch of rad stuff in it like uh... did you see (non-neutered) Pat in the latest strip?
-
Well obviously we must add to your overwhelming guilt. How could you leave us V? HOW COULD YOU?
But come now, even though it sucks the big one sometimes life still has a bunch of rad stuff in it like uh... did you see (non-neutered) Pat in the latest strip?
Yes, thanks to the divine power of Ben-San. It was... uh, quite a sight.
-
Hope you're enjoying your lack of responsibilities! We'll see you in the fall when you're procrastinating about writing some crazy 4000 page paper, I hope.
-
Well I guess that answers that then! (And quickly!)
Just be glad I didn't remark about the weird taste in your mouth line... be very glad.