The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: misterqueue on July 31, 2006, 12:50:49 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: misterqueue on July 31, 2006, 12:50:49 pm
The big 3-0 looms for us all eventually... or did loom for some others, but today is yours.  May your avatar of Captain James T. jerking a dude off furiously into his face not prevent you from getting a free 85 oz coke with your nachos this day!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: Hobot on July 31, 2006, 01:30:24 pm
Happy Birthday, smick!  You have not been around for a terribly long time, but you have already left your mark as good people.  Here's hoping you have a rather super day, my good fellow!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: jough on July 31, 2006, 01:41:43 pm
Smick - you're kind of a crap dude, but it's your birthday, so enjoy your nachos, chochacho.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: Drygioni on July 31, 2006, 02:01:05 pm
Yay, it's your birthday! Have a good'un, Smick!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: Mite on July 31, 2006, 02:10:07 pm
30 is the new 15, or something. Happy day!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: AugustWest on July 31, 2006, 02:53:04 pm
Happy Birthday, welcome to middle age.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: theinevitable on July 31, 2006, 04:38:06 pm
I do not consider 30 to be old! be glad about that!

chances are, if you came to my store to buy beer, I would still check your ID!

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
Post by: smick on July 31, 2006, 04:47:26 pm
Aw, thanks folks.   I didn't realize I'm the same age as TOUAMB.

It's been an alright day.   I will not receive free nachos, but will however be offered various chips and drinks throughout the day.

(I'm getting on a series of flights heading to Dallas, TX again.)