The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on August 01, 2006, 10:59:07 am

Title: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: Drygioni on August 01, 2006, 10:59:07 am
I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as we are enjoying TOUAMB's third anniversary. I'm sure you will! You're a non-crap dude who isn't around often enough, so let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: misterqueue on August 01, 2006, 11:09:10 am
Happy Birthday Milesceles.  Don't even think about stabbing me in the Senate you backstabbing son of a bitch!

Er.. what I actually mean is NACHOS!  YAAAAY!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: jough on August 01, 2006, 03:02:32 pm
The dude shares his birthday with the board!

That makes him like super-extra-birthday dude or something.

Have a super extra birthday, dude!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: Hobot on August 01, 2006, 03:04:30 pm
Happy Birthday, miles!  Remember when people confused you with Q, before realising the error of their ways?  That was fun.  Have a rather splendid sort of day!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: jough on August 01, 2006, 03:05:51 pm
That was only on IRC, and it was because I couldn't see people's avatars.

Without the little graphic YOU ARE ALL THE SAME TO ME.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: AugustWest on August 01, 2006, 05:21:05 pm
Happy happy birthday, happy birthday tooo you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: theinevitable on August 01, 2006, 05:52:02 pm
*high five*
have a good day on your birthday, dude.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: miles on August 03, 2006, 03:51:26 am
Thanks guys.  The birthday itself was uneventful, but much partying occurred the Saturday before.  Sushi was eaten, too much beer and liquor were drunk and memories were made and then rapidly lost.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: linnea on August 03, 2006, 04:20:41 am
Good Birthday to you, good sir.

I hope that you can imagine me saying the words, and not some dame who looks extraordinarily like your ex.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: miles on August 04, 2006, 12:19:38 am
Well, I'm picturing the kitty loaf saying it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: pmcd9 on September 11, 2006, 01:29:03 am
I was in Salt Lake City on Saturday so I met up with my old buddy Chad (Miles to you) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/239927358/) and we had lunch together.  Dude paid for my meal.  Thanks Miles.  And thanks for the CD's.  We mostly talked about how much his ex looks just like Somebody nice.  They have a picture of Johnny Cash on the wall that looks exactly like Onstad's rendering of the man.  I can't find it in the archive.  Can anyone help with that?

~Paul

Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: miles on September 12, 2006, 02:29:20 am
Where the hell is the gay breakfast buffet?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: pmcd9 on September 12, 2006, 02:31:47 am
Where the hell is the gay breakfast buffet?

State and 3rd.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: side_show on September 12, 2006, 02:35:09 am
Where the hell is the gay breakfast buffet?

This is where someone explains something...
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: miles on September 13, 2006, 02:02:51 am
State and 3rd?  Is it like in a hotel or something?

This is where someone explains something...

I'm as confused as you are.  But there's a picture of it on Paul's flickr account.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: pmcd9 on September 13, 2006, 03:49:51 am
Miles, I think she's wondering why you are so interested in this place, that was your second inquiry.  I stumbled across this place, but you are actively seeking it out.  What gives Miles, do you have something you want to tell us?

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Miles
Post by: miles on September 13, 2006, 11:28:01 pm
I have a lot of things I should be telling someone, but no, I'm only interested in this place because it's just so bizarre that a gay breakfast buffet in downtown SLC should escape my attention for so long.

What?  Some of my best friends are gay!