The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on September 16, 2003, 05:52:05 pm

Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: jough on September 16, 2003, 05:52:05 pm
Well, he finally did the honourable thing and put it out of its misery.

What do you think he'll do with that extra ten minutes he has now every week that he used to spend on the Variety Hour?
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: AugustWest on September 16, 2003, 06:05:31 pm
I'm guessing new shoelaces for his Wingtips.  That should cover the first six weeks, at least.
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: V-Adore on September 16, 2003, 08:40:16 pm
And here it ended not with a bang but with a whimper.
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 24, 2003, 01:57:52 am
Today is the first Tuesday with no variety hour. I feel much better at having not clicked on it only to be faced with something forced and unfunny. It's absence has added minutes to my day that otherwise I would spend pondering variety hour and the word "why?".

It's gone to a better place and in doing so, sent us to one too.
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: jough on September 24, 2003, 10:03:30 pm
Actually, yesterday was the second Tuesday with no Ray's Place.

Variety Hour ran on Thursdays, and last week was the first week without one.

I'll give you an "A" for effort, though.
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 24, 2003, 11:42:14 pm
Truly there is meaning to posting in a forum where there is no one posting.
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: jough on September 25, 2003, 03:18:37 am
If a post is made in a forest, and no one is there to read it, does it make a point?
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: V-Adore on September 25, 2003, 03:44:57 am
I find it telling, and faintly mesmerizing, that at this point we're having a more lucid and attention-getting conversation about the lack of VH than we ever did about any of the real VHs.
Title: R.I.P. Variety Hour
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 25, 2003, 03:58:41 am
It is a metaphysical question.

It is not worth answering.

Viva el Muerto de la hora de variedad!

Long live the Death of the Variety Hour!