The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: misterqueue on August 10, 2006, 01:13:29 pm

Title: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: misterqueue on August 10, 2006, 01:13:29 pm
First off this (http://www.nextwebgen.com/2006/08/02/top-10-worst-company-urls/) was vaguely amusing.  I especially liked number 8.  So selgiraffe of them!

Secondly, this (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/fantasy.html) is a simple replacement matrix for yahoo's world news section, but the results make me chuckle.

That is the extent of my contentless sharing for the day.  Ta!
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: Doc on August 10, 2006, 01:35:34 pm
Nice, seen a few before but molestationnursery is basically gold.
9 was reaching a bit though.
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: misterqueue on August 10, 2006, 01:36:42 pm
The funny thing is I've used Expert's Exchange a million times and never even noticed, which is completely unlike me. 

Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: Doc on August 10, 2006, 01:39:29 pm
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
And sometimes your getting tech advice from a guy in a dress.
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: misterqueue on August 10, 2006, 01:40:37 pm
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
And sometimes your getting tech advice from a guy in a dress.

You've met some of the other Engineers at my company I see?
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: Doc on August 10, 2006, 01:52:50 pm
You've met some of the other Engineers at my company I see?
You might say I know them... in the biblical sense.
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: jough on August 10, 2006, 02:43:39 pm
The URL for the Expert's Exchange you know and love is:

http://experts-exchange.com

The other one is a cheap parked search portal.


Also, this list was stolen from a much larger and funnier list.  I'll see if I can find the URL.
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: Hobot on August 10, 2006, 03:42:30 pm
The funny thing is I've used Expert's Exchange a million times and never even noticed, which is completely unlike me.

GEEK!

Ironically, I will now spend the rest of the day at that site, filling my head with sweet, sweet knowledge.
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: misterqueue on August 10, 2006, 03:44:56 pm
GEEK!

Am not!  My horrible secret!
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: CortJstr on August 10, 2006, 04:00:37 pm
GEEK!

Ironically, I will now spend the rest of the day at that site, filling my head with sweet, sweet knowledge.

Am not!  My horrible secret!

Q loves da chicken heads.
Title: Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
Post by: misterqueue on August 10, 2006, 04:04:38 pm
Am not!  My horrible secret!


Q loves da chicken heads.

For a second this comment threw me off, but then I started thinking outside of hip-hop terminology.

Inside that terminology, that comment is really really funny.