The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 11, 2006, 08:33:13 pm

Title: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: AugustWest on August 11, 2006, 08:33:13 pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=luVjkTEIoJc
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 11, 2006, 08:53:39 pm
Teh awesome.
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: Lister on August 11, 2006, 11:45:20 pm
Surprisingly non-sucky.
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: Limmo on August 11, 2006, 11:54:01 pm
You got geek on my nerd!

You got nerd on my geek!

Wait a minute....
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: misterqueue on August 12, 2006, 12:02:44 am
I hate hate hate Star Trek to hell, so I went into this all absurdly scoffing before I even saw anything and it still won me over.  I guess I would term it "cute", if one can say such a thing.
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: V-Adore on August 12, 2006, 12:07:24 am
Nerd cross-pollination is always a threat.
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: jough on August 12, 2006, 12:08:13 am
I hate hate hate Star Trek to hell

I knew there was a reason that I didn't like you - I just couldn't quite put my finger on it... UNTIL NOW.
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: misterqueue on August 12, 2006, 12:15:51 am
I knew there was a reason that I didn't like you - I just couldn't quite put my finger on it... UNTIL NOW.

Don't be a can bully.
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: Choop on August 12, 2006, 02:00:58 am
Nerd cross-pollination is always a treat.
Fixed that for you.
Title: Re: Mixed Metaphor?
Post by: AugustWest on August 12, 2006, 02:49:48 am
"I have to push the pram a lot!"

Classic.