The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: misterqueue on August 12, 2006, 08:20:31 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: misterqueue on August 12, 2006, 08:20:31 pm
The man, the myth, the legend the cortjstr'd!

The one for whom a verb was made.  Today is his day and we salute you good sir, humbly!

Seriously.. have someone else look up old links for once.  You know?  Kick your feet up.. that whole thing.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: Hobot on August 12, 2006, 08:32:10 pm
Happy Birthday, Cort!  I thought about starting this thread much earlier today, but I didn't feel important enough to be the one responsible for the birthday thread devoted to such a high-quality, well-loved contributor as yourself.  Enjoy your nachos - on this day, they are your birthright!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: jough on August 12, 2006, 08:33:59 pm
Happy Birthday, Mr. Cort, who remembers so I don't have to!

Enjoy your nachos, dude.  You've earned them.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: linnea on August 12, 2006, 08:37:08 pm
A most happy birthday to you, sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar. I think that birthday nachos would be obligatory.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: wombat on August 12, 2006, 09:04:56 pm
Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: V-Adore on August 12, 2006, 09:07:41 pm
Happy birthday, Cort! Your presence on the board is an eternal joy, and not just because, thirty seconds after I make a sleep-deprived and incoherent "man, this reminds me of the strip with the igneous thong joke! That roxored!" comment, you'll have a link there. Kick back. Have some beverages.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: slink on August 12, 2006, 11:34:03 pm
The happiest of birthdays to you. May your nachos involve real cheese, and other such classy accoutrements.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: AugustWest on August 13, 2006, 01:49:56 am
I expect links to every strip that mentions birthdays.

Have a happy one.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: smick on August 13, 2006, 02:47:58 am
Happy birthday Cort!

My special ladyfriend has a bass guitar with your name on it.   She is also a fan of a series of books where one of the characters shares your name.  It's like there's some kind of connection there.

Stay away from my special lady friend.

Go get your own.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: CortJstr on August 14, 2006, 01:45:15 am
I had no nachos yesterday but I did have some blue corn chips and decent salsa. Oh, and I got to see the Reduced Shakespeare Co at the Kennedy Center (this was like 2 weeks ago but it was a birthday present so I'm counting it)

Thanks for the well wishes.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: Doc on August 14, 2006, 06:52:30 am
Man I missed another one. Happy birthday Cort, I've seen the complete works of william shakespeare (abridged) and it was hell of funny so I'm sure you had a good time.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: smick on August 14, 2006, 03:51:58 pm
Ooooooob!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
Post by: theinevitable on August 15, 2006, 12:39:45 am
I hope it was a good birthday. This is my first post after returning from THE Beach, so, sorry that I didn't say anything on The Day.

happy birthday, dude.