The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: linnea on August 13, 2006, 03:20:50 am
-
Last year, I waited until the very last minute, and although I scraped together a pretty decent costume (I was a bishop), I decided to give myself a better lead time this year. I am trying like hell to find a good picture of my bishop costume. I have no idea where it went. Anyway, I cannot wear any of my firefighter/EMT gear as a costume, because that would be hella crass. Wearing it for non uniform purposes could get me sacked.
Ideas? Anybody have a Fantastic Idea for what I should be for Halloween? Oh, and like Jim Gaffigan says, he loves Halloween because women dress like prostitutes. I have never picked a whorish Halloween costume, and I certainly won't be going that route anytime soon.
The genesis for this thread was while I was trying to download a spoof video of Darth Vader's younger brother, Chad. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wGR4-SeuJ0) They had a link to a costume shop (http://www.buycostumes.com/) that seems a bit dodgy, but shit -- aren't all great Hallowe'en costumes a bit on the dodgy side?
EDIT: Holy shit, most of their ladies' costumes (http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=20897&PCatID=adultcostumes&ccatid=adultnew2006women) don't look like they'd be fit to wear outside the bedroom. Daaaayum, Jezebel! I am not going to get tarted up for a pseudo holiday.
-
The whole point of adult ladies dressing up for Halloween is an excuse to wear something sexy outside of the bedroom.