The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Fooker on August 15, 2006, 06:44:54 pm

Title: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 15, 2006, 06:44:54 pm
:)
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: V-Adore on August 15, 2006, 11:11:06 pm
Money: no.

A tiny can of Dr. Pepper, in the spirit of generosity: yes.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: side_show on August 16, 2006, 03:09:16 pm
Uh... WTF dude?
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: AugustWest on August 16, 2006, 03:13:05 pm
Mmmmm, chock full of non-sequitury goodness!
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: CortJstr on August 16, 2006, 03:36:34 pm
Mmmmm, chock full of non-sequitury goodness!

Not in India today!
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: jough on August 17, 2006, 12:20:14 am
You can take your lessons in Gina's pu$$y.

Have fun taking kung-fu lessons, dude.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 17, 2006, 01:26:50 am
what.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: side_show on August 17, 2006, 03:23:47 pm
Is there something you'd like to share with the class?
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: AugustWest on August 17, 2006, 03:24:44 pm
what.

Vinny Barbarino?
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 21, 2006, 01:11:04 am
Dammit, you guys aren't fast enough when it comes to advancing my plan to be the first guy with negative cans in the triple digits.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: slink on August 21, 2006, 02:38:29 am
Elaborate?
...Yes.
Cunning?
...Yes.
Futile?
...Yes
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: jough on August 21, 2006, 05:00:24 am
Dude, if you get close to trip digits you'll just be banned.

That's how we roll.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 21, 2006, 06:13:20 pm
Aw man. So, I can't have -666 cans?

That would be SO ROCKING.

Also eBaying again after my bear. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170021180120
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: theinevitable on August 21, 2006, 06:46:03 pm
oh, you want to lose cans? that's so cute!

a can for you!
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 21, 2006, 07:00:24 pm

a can for you!

JUST WAIT UNTIL I KNOW KUNG FU YOU BASTAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!  >:(
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: jough on August 21, 2006, 08:05:25 pm
It's just a ploy to get cans instead of having them taken away.  Reverse psychology is so early 80s.

Don't fall for it, kids.  You know he wants those cans.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: theinevitable on August 21, 2006, 08:43:38 pm
I am falling for it.

or... maybe I'm not?
you never know.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: smick on August 21, 2006, 09:38:48 pm
I was kind of thinking that maybe the idea was to 0 him out and keep him there... if he's in the red, add, in the black reduce.

Tiny Cans of Tar to you, Fooker!
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 21, 2006, 11:29:30 pm
I just got banned from the QC forums for making the analogy that people going LOL EBAY in my thread was fine but people going LOL COCKS was bad.

...my precious negative cans are going away?!  ???

Damnit the hell taking away cans no matter works for me this is hella decrepit.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: jough on August 22, 2006, 12:51:13 am
That's a good idea.  Let's just keep him at zero.

I think I could do this with code, but it's better if the community maintains the equilibrium.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 22, 2006, 01:15:14 am
i want to see where the secret discussion about me took place.

prettypleasewithketeloneontop.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: jough on August 22, 2006, 01:38:00 am
What secret discussion?

Get over yourself, dude.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 22, 2006, 02:12:30 am
Well, obviously people could tell that I was negging because all of the negging started to come back to me. I just couldn't find it said anywhere.

Therefore there must be a secret discussion. I will not rest until I find it! Zounds and soforth!
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Hobot on August 22, 2006, 02:26:37 am
Though this is the second damn time I've linked it, here you are (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3070.msg73848.html#msg73848).
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: Fooker on August 22, 2006, 02:41:21 am
Oh.

Okay.

Hey, I made things interesting.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: misterqueue on August 22, 2006, 02:49:08 am
Can we pretend this whole thread never happened?  I would like to live in a world more like that thank you.
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: slink on August 22, 2006, 03:01:46 am
Can we pretend this whole thread never happened?  I would like to live in a world more like that thank you.

I second this.
*sigh*
Title: Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
Post by: V-Adore on August 22, 2006, 03:11:55 am
Locking is the first step to healing.