The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: V-Adore on August 17, 2006, 08:23:50 am
-
A comic strip about a baby (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08172006)
This is pretty cute. Not entirely satisfying, but cute. I wonder how many of these he'll be doing?
-
Alt text is the win
-
Onstad's daughter, as represented in the comic, still primarily reminds me of the baby from "Leviathan". You know, the one without a face?
-
NOOOOOOOOO
-
The baby reminds me of Harold of "...and the Purple Crayon."
-
So does this mean that the newspaper did not like the comic? Maybe it was too racy for newspapers as they generally only feature humor from the 1930's
-
Well, we've seen the text for these panels already. We started collecting the baby updates shortly after he started adding them, and often they're funnier or more interesting than the strips, so I'd love to see them all illustrated as a book or something.
However, I can see why they passed on it.
Also, HI ONSTAD!
-
ahhh that's why the clue bucket line was very familiar.
newspaper (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07312006)?
-
This is my take on "what the baby reminds me of":
http://www.lambiek.net/artists/a/anderson_carl.htm
-
ahhh that's why the clue bucket line was very familiar.
newspaper (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07312006)?
Anything to keep seeing the panel of Ray in the raining RV...
-
I do not miss the future.
-
The baby reminds me of Harold of "...and the Purple Crayon."
I think she's a cross between Harold and Swee'Pea (http://www.vegalleries.com/fleischer/apop7.jpg).
-
I did mention her looking like Sweet Pea in another thread.
-
I did mention her looking like Sweet Pea in another thread.
Well that explains why it sounded familiar.