The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: side_show on September 17, 2003, 03:27:00 pm

Title: You got a man down (09-17-03)
Post by: side_show on September 17, 2003, 03:27:00 pm
Lyle worked at K-Mart!  No wonder he drinks so much now!

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09172003).
Title: September 17th strip
Post by: jay-ell on September 17, 2003, 03:29:54 pm
Onstad really has it in for McDonald's.  I still like their chicken nuggets even though I'm certain they contain no actual chicken.    

Also, I've never been in a K-Mart with a bowling ball drill press, but I have been in many K-Marts with PTS-afflicted Vietnam Vets.
Title: September 17th strip
Post by: jough on September 17, 2003, 03:38:37 pm
YOU GOT A MAN DOWN
Title: September 17th strip
Post by: CortJstr on September 17, 2003, 04:01:59 pm
The So I Married an Axe Murderer jokes just make themselves.

I'm the same with the nuggets, although the head thing a couple years ago creeped me out. I just wish those damn vegetarians hadn't ruined the fries.
Title: September 17th strip
Post by: side_show on September 17, 2003, 04:46:41 pm
When I worked for the Devil, Sam Walton and the Wal-Mart Funky bunch, I had a man in full military garb totally flip out at me because he insisted the water filters he wanted were always in the isle he was standing in, although I knew the filters were in the neigbouring department and had always been there for the two years I had worked there and probably always before that too.  I tolde him the filters were in hardware and that I could show him where, but he called me a liar and shouted "I'm with the military you asshole!" Then he stormed off.  I always though that the term "asshole" was used only on men, so this made everything a little funnier, as I am clearly a lady.
Title: September 17th strip
Post by: jough on September 17, 2003, 05:06:20 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
I always though that the term "asshole" was used only on men, so this made everything a little funnier, as I am clearly a lady.


Yes, we can clearly tell from your avatar photo.

I think asshole is above gender - women can be and indeed often are assholes.
Title: September 17th strip
Post by: side_show on September 17, 2003, 05:42:05 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "side_show"
I always though that the term "asshole" was used only on men, so this made everything a little funnier, as I am clearly a lady.


Yes, we can clearly tell from your avatar photo.

I think asshole is above gender - women can be and indeed often are assholes.


So I am and asshole.  I always secretly suspected this was the case.
Title: September 17th strip
Post by: jough on September 17, 2003, 10:16:27 pm
Split:

http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,312.0.html