The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on August 30, 2006, 12:41:14 am

Title: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: Drygioni on August 30, 2006, 12:41:14 am
While it looks like he's pulled another disappearing act on TOUAMB, I think we all agree this man deserves a very happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Nabu!
 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: wombat on August 30, 2006, 01:25:06 am
Too soon, Judy!

Oh, or maybe it isn't, where you are?  But that hardly counts.

Damn you Judy I wanted to start this one.  Nabu, come back!  But if you don't, have a good birthday whereever you are.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2006, 02:58:01 am
Happiest of frikkin' birthdays, Dude.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: V-Adore on August 30, 2006, 04:21:47 am
May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake, Nabu.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: theinevitable on August 30, 2006, 04:45:45 am
have an awesome birthday, dude.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: Nabubrush on December 10, 2006, 11:29:15 pm
Hey, thanks! Ash, I'm watching the Chargers on their march to the playoffs right now, and last night I watched Zardoz (I'm sure most everyone here has enjoyed that fine filmed entertainment). Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying 2006 and its atttendent joys. Love ya!


Goddamn typos! I tried so hard, too.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: wombat on December 10, 2006, 11:49:54 pm
Nabu!!!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: jay-ell on December 11, 2006, 07:13:46 pm
*swoons*
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: linnea on December 12, 2006, 08:06:16 am
Happy birthday, you!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: Sub_Topical on December 12, 2006, 04:05:01 pm
Quote from: Nabu
Goddamn typos! I tried so hard, too.

See, the dude's a pearl, dammit.

BTW The 'bolts are going to the Big Bowl again, finally and Zardoz is great for 3 am insomnia treatments.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: pmcd9 on December 12, 2006, 04:13:05 pm
Zardoz is great for 3 am insomnia treatments.

Nice try Zardoz.  Oh wait, that's Zarflax (http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=0PBF41029BC-Nice_Try_Zarflax.jpg#42).

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: Nabubrush on December 12, 2006, 10:42:45 pm
Nice try Zardoz.  Oh wait, that's Zarflax (http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=0PBF41029BC-Nice_Try_Zarflax.jpg#42).

~Paul
Did I ever tell you I bought the original Bear Boy (http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=0PBF27043BC-Bear_Boy.jpg#28) for my lovely wife? I gotta tell you, that Nick's a good shit. I wanted  Not Today Little One (http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=0PBF59011BC-Not_Today_Little_One.jpg#60) so bad, but it was already sold.

Also, if you've never listened to it, the commentary on Zardoz is seriously worth it. And, roll Bolts.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: jough on December 17, 2006, 03:45:43 am
Happy Belated Birthday, Nabu.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Nabu
Post by: Nabubrush on December 17, 2006, 11:24:49 pm
Happy Belated Birthday, Nabu.
Thanks, Boss.