The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on September 17, 2003, 03:57:14 pm
-
I now OFFICIALLY spend too much time here.
-
You're even beating Slink by like 50%.
SLINK!
-
What's that I see on the horizon? 1000!
-
You're even beating Slink by like 50%.
SLINK!
Ah, well Im looking into alternative means of broadband now, so maybe one day I can take the lead!
Jesus I'm sad!
-
Congrats! I spend too much time here too, but I've got nothing to show for it. I'm still trying to figure out how not to lurk.
I've been on a huge message board (the Straight Dope boards), with several members over 10,000 posts, for over 4 years now. I still haven't broken 200.
My internal editor needs a vacation.
-
I've been on a huge message board (the Straight Dope boards), with several members over 10,000 posts, for over 4 years now. I still haven't broken 200.
I joined the SDMB a while back, posted like a bat out of hell for about a week and a half, then inexplicably got the jitters and quit. I'm sure my account's still there, just rotting, with about a 20 postcount.
As for here... well, I'm already closing in here on the postcount I've been carrying on another board, where I'm the most prolific poster and have been posting for years. This one just brings out the best in me, I guess. (That, and ranks.)
-
Huh. I've been thinking of posting a thread on this. I've been on the SDMB since May of '99 with just about 1300 posts. Relatively low count, especially compared to my pace on this board.
I enjoy the SDMB and there are some wonderful people there (as well as some fascinating assholes), but waiting for the damn servers can be highly frustrating.