The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: scrimp on September 13, 2006, 03:11:28 am

Title: Can I say Hi,
Post by: scrimp on September 13, 2006, 03:11:28 am
Hi, I'm scrimp. My real name's Chet. Everyone calls me Mr. Baseball. I will respond to any of the three, or even a combination of up to and including all three.

Just signed up here lookin for some good Achewood centric miscellany. Heyo.

EDIT: Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper! Love it!
Title: Re: Can I say Hi,
Post by: Doc on September 13, 2006, 03:19:31 am
Man, if that picture is you I might have to call you mr. butterfly instead, I will try to refrain but promise nothing.
A tiny can for your interpretive dance representing an avatar my friend.
Title: Re: Can I say Hi,
Post by: Noah on September 13, 2006, 03:24:56 am
We're a pretty tight group here. That doesn't happen overnight. People have to learn that they can count on you. Know what I mean?
Title: Re: Can I say Hi,
Post by: pmcd9 on September 13, 2006, 03:46:22 am
Sheath your claws Noah, he comes in Peace.

~Paul
Title: Re: Can I say Hi,
Post by: jough on September 13, 2006, 03:49:13 am
Yeah, he can say "Hi," man.  Leave a dude alone.

Welcome, shrimp.  After the (mild) hazing I'm sure you'll be welcomed a little more emphatically than the lacklustre shenanigans evidenced above.
Title: Re: Can I say Hi,
Post by: scrimp on September 13, 2006, 04:00:31 am
Thanks for the welcome, guys, and thanks for stickin' up for me, but I can handle this.

Yeah, Noah, I know a thing or two about that. From my last job.
Title: Re: Can I say Hi,
Post by: Doc on September 13, 2006, 04:54:28 am
Damnit, you go and change the avatar and my post makes even less sense.
DAMN YOU SCRIMP.
DAMN YOU!
Title: Re: Can I say Hi,
Post by: scrimp on September 14, 2006, 06:09:30 pm
Yes!