The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: mrchee on September 13, 2006, 02:09:36 pm

Title: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: mrchee on September 13, 2006, 02:09:36 pm
What the hell people!  I am gone for one week and I am almost at positive cans... Then i get a PM from some kid who says he has been covertly increasing my can count.

I DO NOT WANT YOUR FILTHY CANS, HUMANS.  TAKE THEM

Assholes
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: jough on September 13, 2006, 03:06:31 pm
Maybe if you were less of a crap dude people wouldn't be taking away your cans, bitch.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: mrchee on September 13, 2006, 05:12:06 pm
I never knew you were stupid jough
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: jough on September 13, 2006, 05:13:46 pm
Just for that I'm keeping you can-neutral, just like Fooker.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: mrchee on September 13, 2006, 05:15:13 pm
Interesting.... an impasse
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: jaydub on September 13, 2006, 05:40:57 pm
Interesting.... an impasse

Is that a Penny Arcade (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/06/09) reference?
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: Pimp_skitters on September 13, 2006, 06:26:15 pm
  I can't figure out whether mrchee's asking for cans or asking for negative cans...
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: pmcd9 on September 13, 2006, 06:32:04 pm
Mr cheese wants negative cans.  don't feed the troll.

~Paul
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: Hobot on September 13, 2006, 06:32:24 pm
  I can't figure out whether mrchee's asking for cans or asking for negative cans...

I think he's asking for attention.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: wombat on September 13, 2006, 06:57:47 pm
Whatever he's doing, isn't it in the wrong forum?
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: slink on September 13, 2006, 07:32:20 pm
Whatever he's doing, isn't it in the wrong forum?

Or message board?
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: Doc on September 13, 2006, 10:54:16 pm
Mr Chee: WE ARE LOOKING AT YOU NOW. DO SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: slink on September 13, 2006, 11:40:30 pm
Mr Chee: WE ARE LOOKING AT YOU NOW. DO SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING.

Dance like a monkey?

What have we become?
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: Pimp_skitters on September 14, 2006, 12:18:17 am
Dance like a monkey?

   (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/Godzilla_violist/fleshpuppet.png)

What have we become?

  Easily entertained.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: Doc on September 14, 2006, 12:52:10 am
Pimp I've been meaning to ask: do you have this giant collection of scanned in old comics or what? you seem to have one for every occasion. It's pretty classy.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: Pimp_skitters on September 14, 2006, 02:01:40 am
   Pimp I've been meaning to ask: do you have this giant collection of scanned in old comics or what?

  Short answer: yes. In general I tend to be a pic hoarder and I'm not even sure what's in my picture file until I look around. It's probably why my computer is about as fast as dial-up despite being on high-speed cable.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: arkabee on September 28, 2006, 05:27:55 pm
i don't see any dancing monkeys.

where for art thou, dancing monkeys?

Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: V-Adore on September 28, 2006, 07:31:54 pm
Sing the praises of Arkabee!
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 28, 2006, 08:39:36 pm
I just... keep imagining breasts with frownicons for nipples, everytime I notice this thread.

 :()( :(

Just... negative cans.
Title: Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
Post by: Doc on September 29, 2006, 12:22:21 am
If I wasn't laughing so hard, I'd have to take away a can for that pun.