The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 13, 2006, 03:38:03 pm

Title: Ray Smuckles: Trendsetter
Post by: AugustWest on September 13, 2006, 03:38:03 pm
I think Ray should sue. (http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060912-010402-3925r)
Title: Re: Ray Smuckles: Trendsetter
Post by: jough on September 13, 2006, 05:12:59 pm
:LOL:

The above comment made me reconsider my arbitrary can-giving policy for a minute, but I refrained.  Just know that back in the Days of the Old Ways that would have garnered you 8088 cans.
Title: Re: Ray Smuckles: Trendsetter
Post by: CortJstr on September 13, 2006, 05:18:01 pm
The Marianas Trench is where it's at now. The Mile Deep club.

I've heard that Gina is making herself available to those who want to join the Mile Deep club but are scared of water. Make sure to bring some rope so that you can find your way back out.
Title: Re: Ray Smuckles: Trendsetter
Post by: theinevitable on September 13, 2006, 06:12:58 pm
man, having sex inside of a pu$$y? that's a whole 'nother level.