The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 16, 2006, 09:12:00 pm

Title: Must we beg?
Post by: AugustWest on September 16, 2006, 09:12:00 pm
By my calculations, September 15 was yesterday, thus ending your self-imposed exile Q.

Don't overdo the imitation of Zart thing, n-kay?
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: linnea on September 16, 2006, 09:15:26 pm
He's probably got some kind of counter set up to tell him how many times we talk about him.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: jough on September 16, 2006, 09:44:37 pm
I was just thinking how nice the board has been lately.

MAYBE THIS IS WHY
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: theinevitable on September 16, 2006, 09:59:13 pm
yeah, that Q, what a douche.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: pmcd9 on September 16, 2006, 11:07:50 pm
He's on top of a mountain (http://www.flickr.com/photos/misterqueue/244858740/).

~Paul
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: AugustWest on September 16, 2006, 11:13:43 pm
He's on top of a mountain (http://www.flickr.com/photos/misterqueue/244858740/).

~Paul

Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: theinevitable on September 16, 2006, 11:15:30 pm
yes, it seems from his Flickr that he is on a work-trip. Which involves drinking, and ID cards, and other stuff.

I can sympathize with the too-many-ID's thing. I have a Student ID which lets me into my dorm building and the library and such, my Room Key-- a plain white card which lets me into my actual room, and then my UPass (metro pass), and then my actual Driver's License (I have been told that apparently NC ID's are really wierd.) Plus, Debit Card, and Credit Card. Between these things, there is always something which I think I have lost. I have not lost anything yet, though.

I have basically figured out where he lives based on photos from his Flickr. Stalk'd.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: V-Adore on September 17, 2006, 02:30:53 am
I have a Student ID which lets me into my dorm building

At least yours works. I have the sheer joy of having a student ID that I can use as identification to open a bank account and flash to get on the city bus, but it doesn't actually let me into my frickin' dorm. My suitemate's only started working yesterday, and she's been here since late August. Way to go!
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 17, 2006, 09:12:38 pm
Wow.

I'm officially that guy. That guy who posts on a message board, likes the subject a lot, likes the locals and finds them interesting... but never quite posts frequently enough to understand the in-jokes or the interpersonal dynamics of the posters who full-on carry the board.

On other boards, where I was one of those regulars full-on carrying the board, I always wondered what it was like to be that dude.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: linnea on September 17, 2006, 10:07:46 pm
What does Q do for a living that he gets to travel all the time?
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: V-Adore on September 17, 2006, 10:12:10 pm
What does Q do for a living that he gets to travel all the time?


There are so many answers to this, and none of them are fit for company.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: wombat on September 17, 2006, 10:12:47 pm
I think Sacramento doesn't count as 'gets to travel,' I think it's more like 'forced to.'

Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: theinevitable on September 17, 2006, 10:27:30 pm
If I remember correctly, he works at something which he is good at, but doesn't enjoy. involving computer programming, or networks, or something like that.

I want to say "child porn," but then he'd certainly enjoy it.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: Doc on September 17, 2006, 11:06:58 pm
Maybe he is forced to webmaster a site full of straight, consensual, hetereosexual pornography?
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: AugustWest on September 18, 2006, 02:02:12 am
He's Gina's fluffer.
Title: Re: Must we beg?
Post by: Doc on September 18, 2006, 03:02:41 am
AW wins the thread and as many Tiny Dr. Peppers as he can drink.