The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Pimp_skitters on September 19, 2006, 07:28:05 pm
-
I've been having a hard time trying to post larger pics on this site: it seems it won't allow me to post larger pics, for example one 525 x 750 one I tried earlier. Is there any way around this?
-
That was unnecessarily unpleasant of you.
-
That was unnecessarily unpleasant of you.
Shaddup you!
-
The forum auto-resizes large images so that they don't stretch the viewport unnecessarily.
If it's big, post it somewhere and post a link. There are plenty of free image hosting places on the internet, so this shouldn't be a problem.
I'm not sure if people can embed YouTube videos here, but there may be some kind of hosting thing that easily lets you post a link to the image.
-
The forum auto-resizes large images so that they don't stretch the viewport unnecessarily.
If it's big, post it somewhere and post a link. There are plenty of free image hosting places on the internet, so this shouldn't be a problem.
I'm not sure if people can embed YouTube videos here, but there may be some kind of hosting thing that easily lets you post a link to the image.
Thanks, I've been using photobucket, the only problem being when you click on the link it first appears small; you have to click on it for it to be readable.
-
That was unnecessarily unpleasant of you.
Here ends the lesson.