The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 24, 2006, 06:09:38 pm

Title: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: AugustWest on September 24, 2006, 06:09:38 pm
I just came into the office and sat down at the computer.  Here's what was on screen, apparently the last place my daughter had been.

http://members.surfeu.fi/kklaine/primebear.html

Add this to the inherent oddity of the bear:  Her usual J-Pop was playing and the bear was, uh, producing primes, in time to the music.
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: jough on September 24, 2006, 07:53:43 pm
So your daughter's a dork too?

Good to know.
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: wombat on September 24, 2006, 08:06:46 pm
Because God knows we need more dorks.  Do you let her read Achewood? When will she be old enough to post here?
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: FlipConstantine on September 24, 2006, 09:13:56 pm
This is a very delicate part of her life, if you want her to become a well-adjusted geek you must forbid her from sunlight, get her a tutor and make sure you give her a thorough grounding in video game theory.  You owe it to her, as her parent.
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: AugustWest on September 24, 2006, 10:07:34 pm
Do you let her read Achewood? When will she be old enough to post here?

No.  At the rate she's going, in about 3 months.

But she wouldn't read Achewood or post here if I asked her to.  I have to make her think she found it herself.  Duh.
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: Doc on September 24, 2006, 10:51:48 pm
That is ridiculously wonderful. Though I can just see AW's daughter walking into her room this evening, her father sitting there crying over an old family photo, wondering where it all went wrong.
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: theinevitable on September 25, 2006, 12:49:00 am
"when I was your age, we had to come up with primes on our own! we didn't have some dog shitting them out for us!"
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2006, 09:44:18 am
this daughter (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/253968564/) Frank?

~Paul

Hey everybody, i'm home...
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: AugustWest on September 27, 2006, 02:06:48 pm
That's the one.

You are far too kind.
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: side_show on September 27, 2006, 09:29:26 pm
Aug, your daughter is lovely, but you should really get that growth on her nose checked out.  It looks serious... or French... or something.
Title: Re: I'm not sure what to think...
Post by: vivouk on September 28, 2006, 07:07:16 pm
 ;D