The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: vivouk on September 28, 2006, 06:08:35 pm

Title: The Dismemberment Plan
Post by: vivouk on September 28, 2006, 06:08:35 pm
Something tells me that this board might appreciate the D Plan.

Am I right?

[Link: www.dismembermentplan.com]





EDIT: De-spammed the link. ;) - Jough
Title: Re: The Dismemberment Plan
Post by: FlipConstantine on September 28, 2006, 06:57:51 pm
Umm that just links to some placeholder page.  Was there supposed to be content?
Title: Re: The Dismemberment Plan
Post by: jough on September 28, 2006, 07:40:21 pm
Oh, man, dude, are you spamming us?

WTF?
Title: Re: The Dismemberment Plan
Post by: vivouk on October 04, 2006, 06:30:32 pm
Sorry guys.  :'(

I'm not actually a spammer.
Title: Re: The Dismemberment Plan
Post by: miles on October 05, 2006, 01:25:13 am
'Emergency and I' is a really good album.
Title: Re: The Dismemberment Plan
Post by: jough on October 05, 2006, 07:25:16 am
I figured you had just mistyped the URL.  It is all good, homey.
Title: Re: The Dismemberment Plan
Post by: wombat on October 05, 2006, 01:27:29 pm
I wish I could like this band just because I am amused by the sites linked to when you click on the place names in the introductory paragraph.  Also the story about the Metro ride on Travis Morrison's website that is linked to.