The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: guns and cigarettes on October 03, 2006, 05:14:47 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10032006
I think this arc is going down a path only matched by Cartilege Head in its surrealism. I do like this.
-
Things are winding down for Ray.
-
man, next thing you know he'll be throwing himself away. goddamn.
-
The sword is a nice detail, and is that a shadow in the second panel or some creepy ghost thing reaching out to grab them?
-
Wow, this shit is beautiful. I feel kind of ill.
-
Not to mention the bucket of infinite vomit capacity.
-
this be some FUCKED UP SHIT right there
-
The dude thought he was finally finished vomiting for a second there. Sadly, he was wrong. We can only hope that none got on the mayor.
-
The dude thought he was finally finished vomiting for a second there.
I've had evenings like that. Optimistically though, once he is done he'll feel great.
-
My major thought on this strip:
"Many years later, as he faced an eternity of vomiting, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover tequila."
-
Cien Años de Soledad, ¡cabrón!
Deeeeefinitely the most fucked up book ever [The Bible doesnt count]. More than cartilage head even, and far more than this strip
-
My major thought on this strip:
"Many years later, as he faced an eternity of vomiting, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover tequila."
This strip was doing nothing for me before this post. Thanks.
-
"Many years later, as he faced an eternity of vomiting, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover tequila."
You are a freaking genius, V-Adore. If you were a monkey, I'd totally share my bananas with you.
-
You are a freaking genius, V-Adore. If you were a monkey, I'd totally share my bananas with you.
It is taking all the willpower in the world not to slap this sucker in my sig, forever.
Nice. Very nice. Thank you.
-
Garcia Marquez allusions! You people rock! c'mere! <opens arms>
I had that moment of, "could it be?" and then that fantastic reassurance: "Cien an~os de soledad, cabron!" Which made my freakin' day!
I love you people. That is all.
-
dear onstad/theauthors
drugs are bad
mmkay