The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on October 05, 2006, 10:04:38 pm

Title: Sightings!
Post by: jay-ell on October 05, 2006, 10:04:38 pm
Okay, this was wierd. 

I was at a comedy club last night, and I overheard one comic telling another comic about this shirt (http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=24046&motive_id=553158). 

I wanted to go up to them and tell them, "Hey, I know the guy who makes those."  But then I remembered that they were real, actual, live people and I chickened out. 

Anybody else seen or heard of Jough's shirts in the general population? 
Title: Re: Sightings!
Post by: jough on October 05, 2006, 10:28:51 pm
Our Dead-Eye Dick (http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=24046&motive_id=565872) shirt appeared on MTV at some point (via a VJ) but I never actually saw it myself.

It's always cool to walk around the hipster parts of Philly and see someone wearing one of my shirts, though.  We did a little local advertising in the summer and got a lot of local sales.
Title: Re: Sightings!
Post by: theinevitable on October 05, 2006, 10:32:10 pm
I brought in the image from  this shirt (http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=24046&motive_id=557055) when we talked about Satire in english last year.

I meant to tell everyone where to buy it, but I forgot. Damn. It was a big hit.

*edit - link fix'd s_s
Title: Re: Sightings!
Post by: KeithHernandez on October 16, 2006, 10:01:47 pm
I really love that Brokeback Smokers shirt.  If I wore t-shirts I would hell of pick that up.