The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dangerpirate on October 12, 2006, 07:44:36 pm

Title: looking for achewood fan art
Post by: dangerpirate on October 12, 2006, 07:44:36 pm
I guess onstad removed the fan art from the site. Wasn't there something on there drawn by Tony Millioniare? If anyone can point me to it I'd be much obliged.
Title: Re: looking for achewood fan art
Post by: CortJstr on October 12, 2006, 08:42:30 pm
I guess onstad removed the fan art from the site. Wasn't there something on there drawn by Tony Millioniare? If anyone can point me to it I'd be much obliged.

There was a Millioniare piece but it looks like Onstad took it all down. The Wayback Machine doens't seem to have it, either.
Title: Re: looking for achewood fan art
Post by: dangerpirate on October 13, 2006, 02:28:55 pm
found it
(http://www.achewood.com/rsrc/img/fanart_tm.gif)