The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: robot_god on October 15, 2006, 09:22:29 pm

Title: A Roomba on Youtube
Post by: robot_god on October 15, 2006, 09:22:29 pm
Never sleep again. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwrSwHS09d8&eurl=)
Title: Re: A Roomba on Youtube
Post by: Drygioni on October 15, 2006, 09:57:14 pm
This is strangely similar to the concept I had of getting a Roomba and putting a duck on the top which would proceed to quack repeatedly. I'd then cover part of the drawing room in a mat made to look like a pond, and let it loose. There comes a time...
Title: Re: A Roomba on Youtube
Post by: V-Adore on October 15, 2006, 10:28:45 pm
Why does it make noises?

Oh, God, why does it make noises?
Title: Re: A Roomba on Youtube
Post by: wombat on October 15, 2006, 10:45:03 pm
I never click on these YouTube links.  I don't know what possessed me to make an exception for this one.But it was very funny to watch #2 Pug react to the noises.
Title: Re: A Roomba on Youtube
Post by: side_show on October 16, 2006, 01:46:47 pm
That chimp head scares me.  Imagine putting it in bed with your loved one, in place of yourself.  It would be a moment straight out of Godfather.