The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Anarchy_Bowling on September 18, 2003, 11:28:57 pm

Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: Anarchy_Bowling on September 18, 2003, 11:28:57 pm
hehe, I love this story line.  It makes me wistful for the ninth grade when my friends and I would gather around both volumes in the lunch room.  The jiu-jitzu sections rawked hard.

I do wonder why Onstad didn't go further with the Santa bit.
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: Anarchy_Bowling on September 18, 2003, 11:36:12 pm
Yeah, I'm a moron and hit "new topic" instead of "post reply".

It's my first day?
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: jough on September 19, 2003, 04:54:30 am
Arghhhh!  Che Gueverra, a rebel he be, and a pirate perhaps, with his eyepatch of glee.

Yo ho ho, you're a jackass.

Welcome to the forums.  Argh!
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: jough on September 19, 2003, 04:56:15 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"

Hitting the wrong button, however, requires PUNISHMENT.


Argh, the poxy scallywag will be made to walk the plank!
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: slink on September 19, 2003, 07:35:29 am
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Asherdan"

Hitting the wrong button, however, requires PUNISHMENT.


Argh, the poxy scallywag will be made to walk the plank!


Indeed, that and he be list'nin' to us Yaaaargh'in til the sun does rise on that thar morn'!
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: Anarchy_Bowling on September 19, 2003, 12:15:28 pm
Tis part'ly in honor a Talk Like A Pirate Day (http://www.talklikeapirate.com).  2 topic points fer me, mateys.
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: revdj on September 19, 2003, 12:31:45 pm
Quote from: Anarchy_Bowling
Tis part'ly in honor a Talk Like A Pirate Day (http://www.talklikeapirate.com).  2 topic points fer me, mateys.

I thought it was in honor of the Best Page in the Universe.
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: Anarchy_Bowling on September 19, 2003, 03:03:56 pm
Quote from: "revdj"
I thought it was in honor of the Best Page in the Universe.


Aye, tis why I said "part'ly", ye bilge rat.
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: jough on September 19, 2003, 05:19:58 pm
There's ain't no claimin' of "points" in 'ere, ye bilge rat!

Y'ave jus' shown yer true colers ain't white and black as the jolly roger.  That's a geek flag ye be flyin'!
Title: Anarchists' Cookbook
Post by: Anarchy_Bowling on September 19, 2003, 05:47:14 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Y'ave jus' shown yer true colers ain't white and black as the jolly roger.  That's a geek flag ye be flyin'!


Aye, then tis th' right port I come callin'.  A geek be I, and woe be t' th' lubber who sets t'cross blades on't!