The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MattFish on October 16, 2006, 05:48:01 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10162006
I love how a labrador getting hit by a car is just like Star Wars.
-
This is the best Achewood in a while. It is like a Bill Hicks sketch, everytime you turn on your t.v. the world seems horrible, but you go outside and everything is just fine (Hicks used alot of bad language and a punch line, so his version is a bit funnier than mine).
-
I love how a labrador getting hit by a car is just like Star Wars.
There is... another... stick... fetcher...
-
Pretty swish strip. As I was reading it I wasn't too enamoured, but the way it all built up for the Labrador bit actually made me chuckle, which is pretty damn rare for drawings.
-
Beef's expression in the last panel is what makes it really work. Most days he won't have a nervous breakdown just in the course of doing chores inside, but today? Hell yeah.
-
And people on the news wonder why the ratings for the TV news are for suck. Our local Fox affiliate has actually added an extra half-hour called "The Edge" to the end of of their already hour-long evening news. "The Edge" is just 22 minutes of exactly this kind crap. Apparently because the 40 minutes it takes up on the "real" news show just isn't enough.
-
That's basically how it is. Today I woke up to this story (http://www.cjob.com/news/index.aspx?src=loc&mc=local&rem=49836) on the radio. Just as I was turning it off they were saying that the boy that got locked in the shed has muscular distrophy.
-
At our house we refer to the news as "The Fear Show." I think the worst news story I've ever seen was about the DANGERS of automatic doors at the supermarket. Their proof was video of a little old lady shuffling through the door, and it closed too soon and knocked her over. How many hours of security camera footage did they sift through to get the one person who got clocked by an automatic door? A million? A billion?
-
Poor Beef! :'(
-
Why does Beef have rabbit ears? Isn't he still in Ray's pool house? I'd think that Ray would have, at minimum, HD satellite with the Ultra Premium Platinum Package which features secret channels that show things like cock fights, live footage of Christie's auctions, and what-to-wear shows from 2 years in the future. Not to mention G-TV. All Gina's pu$$y, all the time.
-
Not to mention G-TV. All Gina's pu$$y, all the time.
I've heard Universal are planning on opening an on-set multi acre studio tour.
The remaining space will accomodate six Gina-themed rollercoasters, and a 1:2 scale model of the Earth.
-
What the hell is G-TV and what does it have to do with Gina's pu$$y
-
What the hell is G-TV and what does it have to do with Gina's pu$$y
Oh, mrchee... search "Gina" and "pu$$y" in TOUAMB search option, and all will be revealed. Welcome to the initiated.
Also, Carlos - I am going to call the news The Fear Show from now on. Also, we have at least two Fear Channels.
-
What the hell is G-TV and what does it have to do with Gina's pu$$y
It's Gina Television. All Gina's pu$$y, All The Time. Featuring top-rated show Spelunking with John
-
And people on the news wonder why the ratings for the TV news are for suck. Our local Fox affiliate has actually added an extra half-hour called "The Edge" to the end of of their already hour-long evening news. "The Edge" is just 22 minutes of exactly this kind crap. Apparently because the 40 minutes it takes up on the "real" news show just isn't enough.
Yea, they did that here too. I don't think it is called something as cool as "The Edge", but they just rattle on about how nothing is safe anymore or how it used to be safer or how the democrats want to steal your guns or some shit. Our fox news channel hour show starts at 9 though, and all others start at ten, so I think that is why they added the thirty minute block. Does anybodys local fox news channel carry "The Point", because it is just some hardcore conservative guy who comes out and is like, "The Democrats are going to eat yer babies, forced abortions, ahhhhh, a bunch more bullshit, and, finally, thats the point, with Mark Hangball".
-
That's basically how it is. Today I woke up to this story (http://www.cjob.com/news/index.aspx?src=loc&mc=local&rem=49836) on the radio. Just as I was turning it off they were saying that the boy that got locked in the shed has muscular distrophy.
This is a bad story. They mention "the girl" as a total nonsequitor. Who? Also, the "neighbors are angry and feel that parents should discipline their kids"?? Is this not a police matter? These kids tried to KILL somebody. GAH!