The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on October 19, 2006, 10:54:49 am

Title: Happy Birthday Turbo Ninja & Hobo Frenzy
Post by: Drygioni on October 19, 2006, 10:54:49 am
It's been a while since we've had a birthday topic (christ, remember when the most recent eight threads on this board were all birthday ones?) and both Hobo Frenzy and Turbo Ninja are very definitely non-crap dudes. We haven't seen the former for a while, but with any luck he'll return!

May you both have plenty of Nachos and many, many tall glasses of Tuaca.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Turbo Ninja & Hobo Frenzy
Post by: Drygioni on October 19, 2006, 03:15:19 pm
Maybe you both have plenty of Nachos and many, many tall glasses of Tuaca.

I agree with this sentiment, however awkwardly worded it may be in this iteration.

The lesson here is to stay in school, kids
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Turbo Ninja & Hobo Frenzy
Post by: theinevitable on October 19, 2006, 04:18:46 pm
happy birthday, my droogs.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Turbo Ninja & Hobo Frenzy
Post by: side_show on October 19, 2006, 09:49:16 pm
Happy Birthday.  Get your bone on.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Turbo Ninja & Hobo Frenzy
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 25, 2006, 09:07:45 pm
Thanks, allz.  I've been at home for maybe 18 hours since my birthday due to a celebratory trip to New York City and then a swing to Richmond, VA for...new job orientation.  I quit my old job earlier this month and I'm moving across town and up the broadcast spectrum to the local NBC affiliate.

I was unemployed on my 30th birthday.  That was such a mind-screw that I had no choice but to get drunk each of the last six nights.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Turbo Ninja & Hobo Frenzy
Post by: jough on October 28, 2006, 04:07:42 pm
I'm still catching up on last weeks' posts.

Happy Birthday you knuckleheads.