The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: vivouk on October 20, 2006, 03:13:44 pm

Title: Achewood site not loading for me
Post by: vivouk on October 20, 2006, 03:13:44 pm
Been trying all day to get in with no joy. It's clearly working as you guys can see the new strips (which obviously aren't loading for me either) but every other site I use works fine.

 :'(
Title: Re: Achewood site not loading for me
Post by: arlucasinc on October 20, 2006, 03:23:32 pm
I feel your pain, man. Have a tiny can of Dr. Pepper while you wait.
Title: Re: Achewood site not loading for me
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 20, 2006, 05:28:14 pm
Working fine for me, has all morning.

I wanted to say "maybe because I'm in California and Chris is in California" but I'm reasonably sure the internet doesn't work like that.
Title: Re: Achewood site not loading for me
Post by: wombat on October 20, 2006, 06:59:18 pm
It does work that way to some extent really - because you're not awake for SO MANY HOURS before he drags himself out of bed and notices that the site is down.
Title: Re: Achewood site not loading for me
Post by: theinevitable on October 20, 2006, 07:14:19 pm
it didn't work for me last night, but it works now. yay.
Title: Re: Achewood site not loading for me
Post by: vivouk on October 21, 2006, 11:24:33 am
it didn't work for me last night, but it works now. yay.

Snap.  :D

[click]