The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: vivouk on November 01, 2006, 02:11:27 pm

Title: The awesome puppet thing Chris linked to...
Post by: vivouk on November 01, 2006, 02:11:27 pm
Was filmed in my hometown, literally 3 miles from my house.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnIuow93vo
Title: Re: The awesome puppet thing Chris linked to...
Post by: pmcd9 on November 01, 2006, 07:37:23 pm
Two things.  That was awesome and I need to be listening to Motorhead for the rest of the day.

~Paul
Title: Re: The awesome puppet thing Chris linked to...
Post by: Sub_Topical on November 01, 2006, 08:23:10 pm
Two things.  That was awesome and I need to be listening to Motorhead for the rest of the day basically forever.

IMHO
Title: Re: The awesome puppet thing Chris linked to...
Post by: theinevitable on November 01, 2006, 10:31:19 pm
yeah, people I know are obsessed with that song. Lovely.
Title: Re: The awesome puppet thing Chris linked to...
Post by: side_show on November 02, 2006, 02:54:15 am
Also, Beck and Marionettes.  WTF?
Title: Re: The awesome puppet thing Chris linked to...
Post by: wombat on November 02, 2006, 03:28:47 am
Um, thirty seconds of this was enough for me.  Did I miss anything important later on?
Title: Re: The awesome puppet thing Chris linked to...
Post by: vivouk on November 02, 2006, 06:39:51 pm
Also, Beck and Marionettes.  WTF?

I saw him support Radiohead and loved it.  :D