The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: wombat on September 18, 2003, 08:25:35 pm

Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: wombat on September 18, 2003, 08:25:35 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I do share the bed with two of the dogs.

Does anybody else use buckwheat pillows?  This has been the second greatest discovery of the last ten years for me (only slightly behind Achewood.)  They R.O.C.K.


Buckwheat pillows, yes!  Buckwheat pillows and at least one dog, it's the only way to go.
Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: jough on September 18, 2003, 10:22:54 pm
Um, what is a buckwheat pillow?

Do they make pancakes out of them?
Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: AugustWest on September 19, 2003, 03:20:10 am
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!

Actually, they're buckwheat hulls.  It's hard to describe.  Imagine a pillow filled with uncooked oatmeal, but it packs together better.  It's firm and soft at the same time.

I heartily endorse the buckwheat pillow.
Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 19, 2003, 03:54:42 am
If you get it wet, does it smell like beer 5 days later?
Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: Choop on September 19, 2003, 04:46:32 pm
Separate topic, separate thread.

I think I'll have to look into one of these buckwheat pillows. It might keep my hair from doing the Alphalpha when I wake up.
Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: jay-ell on September 19, 2003, 04:56:18 pm
I had a dream the other night that everything was still.  I thought I saw Susanna comin' 'round the hill.  A buckwheat cake was in her mouth, a tear was in her eye.  I said, "I'm coming from the South, Susanna.  Don't you cry!"
Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 19, 2003, 05:21:24 pm
Arrrr! That be not in Pirate! And Arrrrr! There be multiple verses to that horrible chantey? Arrrr!
Title: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
Post by: evildunston on September 27, 2003, 02:21:33 am
Quote from: "jldunston"
I had a dream the other night that everything was still.  I thought I saw Susanna comin' 'round the hill.  A buckwheat cake was in her mouth, a tear was in her eye.  I said, "I'm coming from the South, Susanna.  Don't you cry!"


What a moron.  And not even on-topic.  If I were a mod, I'd have locked this thread a long time ago.  

Good thing I'm not...yet...

Mua hah hah hah hah