The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: vivouk on November 08, 2006, 03:06:21 pm
-
(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/20/ryanelaina7eo7wg.gif)
-
Mind backin' up the context truck on this one, Spanky?
-
That looks like a chick track. When do they start worshipping satan?
~Paul
-
yeah, seriously, I think next they have pre-marital sex and then sacrifice their baby to Seitan.
-
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D
It's a Myspace picture that I found extremely amusing.
-
Mind backin' up the context truck on this one, Spanky?
This thread was worth it for this post.
-
something about this video makes me feel sick to my stomach. maybe it's the single-frame shot of a cow being slaughtered?
-
'They fell in love... and nothing can tear them apart'
Those fools! Haven't they listened to Joy Division?
-
The problem is that I hear this in the gravelly Movie Trailer Voice and not the mellow romance Movie Trailer Voice. Someone's gonna get shanked and/or sploded before the trailer's over.
-
Is he standing in a graveyard? Goddamned kids these days.
-
Is he standing in a graveyard? Goddamned kids these days.
He's waiting for the Death Sound to show up. The Death Sound is the leading goth in the region, you know!
-
Their childrens' hearts will not pump blood like yours and mine but rather mascara.
-
This got an awful lot of funny considering I regretted posting this about 5 minutes after. :D
-
vivouk, if you haven't already, you should go out and rent this (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251031/). If you enjoyed that silly little flash thing-y, this is right up your alley.