The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: slink on September 20, 2003, 12:47:04 am

Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: slink on September 20, 2003, 12:47:04 am
He was born about a half decade earlier apparently:

(http://www.canadian-studies.net/slink/grave.jpg)


By the way, I have no idea who the kid is or where this is, but my friend decided she wanted one for her front yard come December, so if you drop by Mississauga anytime then, you'll know where she lives
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 20, 2003, 12:51:14 am
As a Dad, may I say: That is sick and sad.

As a snarky pain in the ass, may I say: That's pretty funny.

Jebus, I feel conflicted.
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: AugustWest on September 20, 2003, 01:40:28 am
As a skeptic, may I say: That's a photoshop.
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: CortJstr on September 20, 2003, 01:55:04 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
As a skeptic, may I say: That's a photoshop.


Photoshop can be funny too
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: AugustWest on September 20, 2003, 03:21:27 am
Oh absotively.  I'm a big fan and wish I had the skills to do it myself.  I just didn't want A.Dawg to get too upset over the weeping child...
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: slink on September 20, 2003, 02:34:49 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Oh absotively.  I'm a big fan and wish I had the skills to do it myself.  I just didn't want A.Dawg to get too upset over the weeping child...


Despite the fact the kids obviously bawlin' about something!
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: CortJstr on September 20, 2003, 02:47:59 pm
I think he's a professional screamer, like the kids employed by the airline industry.
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 22, 2003, 12:58:55 am
before you get all weepy about my sensitivities about the weeping child, as a dad of a four year old I've seen worse. I've caused worse. My kid fakes crying as good as this kid is giving.

But, Photoshopped pics can be both sick and funny, which this is both. I wish I could photoshop too, but it's probably a good thing I can't.
Title: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
Post by: AugustWest on September 22, 2003, 03:50:36 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I think he's a professional screamer, like the kids employed by the airline industry.


I think K-mart has a contract with this union as well.