The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: V-Adore on November 09, 2006, 09:47:25 am

Title: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: V-Adore on November 09, 2006, 09:47:25 am
Link to strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11092006)

A moderately rough chuckle today, but I laughed. Besides... it's Todd.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: MrCB on November 09, 2006, 09:54:58 am
Thats a rough chuckle. Is this the last we'll see of Todd? Will he return to us, or is he joining Blister at the Party in the Sky?
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: KeithHernandez on November 09, 2006, 11:01:02 am
I like my chuckles rough when it comes to Todd.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: Roger on November 09, 2006, 11:54:22 am
I was shocked, for a while. Then I remembered, if Todd goes to hell, he knows a way to come back. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12222003)
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: wombat on November 09, 2006, 12:48:10 pm
Oh man, the fattening up for winter is going all too well.  Don't remind me.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: theinevitable on November 09, 2006, 05:10:34 pm
I got all confused, when I read this, because I had just read the weather forecast which predicted mid-60's today.

Does it get that cold in California? You'd think Todd could survive by Not Giving a Fuck.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: CortJstr on November 09, 2006, 05:47:21 pm
I got all confused, when I read this, because I had just read the weather forecast which predicted mid-60's today.

Does it get that cold in California? You'd think Todd could survive by Not Giving a Fuck.

A wizard made it cold in Achewood today. The rest of CA was not affected.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: jaydub on November 09, 2006, 06:30:16 pm
I was shocked, for a while. Then I remembered, if Todd goes to hell, he knows a way to come back. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12222003)

I forgot that there are diners in Hell.  Seems appropriate.  Every seat is probably next to the kitchen as well.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: CortJstr on November 09, 2006, 06:50:09 pm
I forgot that there are diners in Hell.  Seems appropriate.  Every seat is probably next to the kitchen as well.


It's an insult to diners to compare them to Friendly's
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: Bimmicus on November 09, 2006, 07:03:03 pm
Todd gets less funny with every redesign.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: theinevitable on November 09, 2006, 08:03:41 pm
update: it is in the mid -70's-, not the mid-60's. nice.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: Sub_Topical on November 09, 2006, 08:18:56 pm
I like to think Teodor is using one of those hollow plastic wiffle ball bats that'll make a good funny sounding "PWOONG" when he smokes Todd the Dead Squll. And I agree with Bimmicus, Todd isn't so much funny as pathetic now. A squill that looks like an ass with a turd hanging out.
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: DanSC on November 09, 2006, 08:36:55 pm
I was shocked, for a while. Then I remembered, if Todd goes to hell, he knows a way to come back. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12222003)

This brings up a good point...I guess Todd eventually had to work out that riddle?
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: pmcd9 on November 09, 2006, 11:13:02 pm
This brings up a good point...I guess Todd eventually had to work out that riddle?

I think they just kicked him out because he was stinking up the joint.

~Paul
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: colmore on November 10, 2006, 06:30:53 am
This seems like suicide, Todd is giving up way easy.  I can definitely imagine the kind of dark place you'd be if you watched America's Funniest Home Videos to fail to notice a season was changing.  All bleak and seeing no point in life but to earn some Indiana family $10,000 and a shower of red white and blue balloons.

What would the Bob Saget say over a tape of a dead squirrel in a helmet being smacked repeatedly with a baseball bat until it lobbed over a fence?
Title: Re: 9 November 2006 -- When you die, leave your body to comedy
Post by: theinevitable on November 10, 2006, 06:48:44 am
"I'll let you finger him for $5!"