The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Pimp_skitters on November 09, 2006, 10:45:40 pm

Title: Got Spam
Post by: Pimp_skitters on November 09, 2006, 10:45:40 pm
Has anyone else been getting spam from here?
Spam sent to me below. I haven't clicked on the links and I wouldn't reccomend you do. Is this the certain asian guy someone mentioned on my arrival?

Quote
You have just been sent a personal message by jessicah on The OFFICIAL
Unofficial Achewood Message Board.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply
to this email.

The message they sent you was:

If you have some time check out this COOL pic:
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HU/KY/HE/HQ/AEEQR8GPRVCY.jpg
Also, check out the following website I came across:
http://www.asian-man.com/asianmannew/main.htm
It will knock your socks off!
Next, the below website is thrilling!!!
http://www.aznlover.com
Finally, the following website is the absolute BOMB!!!
http://www.amyandbilly.com/slides/101892037103_0_ALB.html
ENJOY!!!

MY PIC: http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HU/KY/HE/HQ/AEEQR8ERUUSQ.jpg

Reply to this Personal Message here:
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: wombat on November 09, 2006, 10:50:33 pm
The sender's account has been deleted according to another mod... I am checking into it.
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: CortJstr on November 09, 2006, 10:57:54 pm
It was also posted to every forum on the board, but those were deleted as they appeared.
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: theinevitable on November 09, 2006, 11:55:31 pm
man, I did not want to see that guy again. goddamn.
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: jay-ell on November 10, 2006, 12:46:52 am
The account has been deleted. 

Your welcome, fair citizens. 
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: Fooker on November 10, 2006, 01:28:40 am
Unwanted huge asian dickboy :(
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: Ben-San on November 10, 2006, 04:05:14 am
Anything in my forum inbox that doesn't have the subject "Batman" or "Re: Batman" gets deleted.
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: Pimp_skitters on November 10, 2006, 04:07:53 am
  Interestingly, the exact same message has appeared on several other forums I've been on ( which are unrelated both to Achewood and the spam's subject matter ), all using the name "Jessica". I hope no real Jessica's had their online reputation ruined by this...
Title: Re: Got Spam
Post by: Pimp_skitters on November 10, 2006, 04:22:16 am
Anything in my forum inbox that doesn't have the subject "Batman" or "Re: Batman" gets deleted.
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/Godzilla_violist/Batmanlookmonkeys.gif)