The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on November 10, 2006, 02:37:00 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: wombat on November 10, 2006, 02:37:00 pm
Have a good time at the Korean karaoke. And don't be such a stranger.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: jay-ell on November 10, 2006, 02:50:05 pm
Happy Birthday Bobby.  I find it amusing and slightly odd that we were born the same year. 

Woooo 79'ers! 

Welcome to 27: One Year Closer To Thirty. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: AugustWest on November 10, 2006, 03:12:36 pm
I'll bet your birthday party is really weird.

Happy Birthday Bobby.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: CortJstr on November 10, 2006, 03:46:17 pm
Happy Birthday Bobby.  I find it amusing and slightly odd that we were born the same year. 

Woooo 79'ers! 

Welcome to 27: One Year Closer To Thirty. 

Hells yeah (http://www.last.fm/group/1979+born)!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: Drygioni on November 10, 2006, 04:06:56 pm
'They' always say that 27 is a man's prime year. Have a great day, Bobby.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 10, 2006, 06:47:02 pm
Happy beefday, Bulldog.

Personally, I'm 27 and I feel like I'm a year or two outta college.

The idea strikes me that the Mayan End-Times may occur before I feel like an adult. Which is kinda rad, actually.

Enjoy.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: theinevitable on November 10, 2006, 07:06:35 pm
congratulations on making it to prime age to die as a rock-star. Unless you enjoy a quick rise to fame and fortune, you are probably safe until the crappy-10th-album-that-nobody-buys stage.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: V-Adore on November 10, 2006, 09:44:19 pm
May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake, Bobby, and may you spend this birthday all above the Arctic Circle enjoyin' some crispy Stellas and hella whale blubber.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 13, 2006, 03:17:02 pm
(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/viper/viper2.jpg)

I didn't even have to use my AK
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Bobby Isosceles
Post by: Sub_Topical on November 13, 2006, 04:21:13 pm
The car, the garb, the FTW attitude. This is the perfect birthday pic.