The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on November 11, 2006, 12:13:57 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: Drygioni on November 11, 2006, 12:13:57 pm
Hope you have a great day, mate. You have to be one of the funniest dudes I've had the pleasure to know, and you have all the wisdom and know-how befitting of a rich, interesting life. Without getting too sycophantic, you are basically an awesome man. Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: KeithHernandez on November 11, 2006, 01:41:10 pm
You are a rad dude, and I got mad respek for your Jeopardy skills. 

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: pmcd9 on November 11, 2006, 03:11:14 pm
Happy Birthday Frank.  May all your birthday wishes be fulfilled.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: linnea on November 11, 2006, 03:45:07 pm
Yay! Happy birthday to you!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: wombat on November 11, 2006, 04:07:11 pm
Happy Birthday Frank.  May all your birthday wishes be fulfilled.

And heck, some you haven't thought of yet too!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: V-Adore on November 11, 2006, 09:13:02 pm
May it be as awesome as you deserve, Aug. And that's pretty damn awesome.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: AugustWest on November 11, 2006, 10:33:02 pm
Thanks guys.  This thread has been a highpoint of my birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: CortJstr on November 11, 2006, 11:43:04 pm
Thanks guys.  This thread has been a highpoint of my birthday.

I can't decide if that means we're awesome or that the rest of his birthday sucked sweaty balls.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: jough on November 12, 2006, 12:49:12 am
Happy Birthday, Mr. West.

Also, I'm with Cort.  Clearly the rest of your birthday must've sucked.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: robot_god on November 12, 2006, 01:48:52 am
:salute:
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: theinevitable on November 12, 2006, 07:58:31 pm
good job on getting older, dude. I am sorry that I didn't catch the day itself... I did not check the board for a long time (a day! oh shit!)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: AugustWest on November 12, 2006, 10:28:25 pm
I can't decide if that means we're awesome or that the rest of his birthday sucked sweaty balls.

Pretty much both.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, August!
Post by: jay-ell on November 26, 2006, 08:48:57 pm
Sorry for my belatedness...life got in the way, you know. 

Happy Birthday, AW.  What can I say besides, "we're glad you were born."