The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: KeithHernandez on November 13, 2006, 10:35:33 am

Title: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
Post by: KeithHernandez on November 13, 2006, 10:35:33 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11132006

I only posted this to get the thread title.  That was the only part of the strip I dug.


Well, the last paragraph was alright as well.
Title: Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
Post by: drew on November 13, 2006, 02:07:31 pm
Can anyone tell what the name of the town in Alabama referenced in the last paragraph? I can't seem to make it out.
Title: Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
Post by: AugustWest on November 13, 2006, 04:10:08 pm
Looks like "Conetta" to me.
Title: Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
Post by: V-Adore on November 13, 2006, 08:42:41 pm
This is content that I would be somewhat excited about as blog updates but am not totally sure about as marketed content. It's just a little too slight to pay for... ah, well.
Title: Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
Post by: Drastic Action on November 13, 2006, 09:33:44 pm
I think a package deal of all the 'zines would go pretty well for me right about now.