The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Drygioni on November 15, 2006, 06:07:51 pm
-
http://www.songfight.org/ (http://www.songfight.org/) Check out Next Week's Fights.
Any of the more musically inclined members here ready to enter the fight? Lord knows I might, I'll keep you updated if this is the case, but I have so much fuck*ng schoolwork.
Should be interesting, anyhow.
-
I think i may try my hand. Started writing a rap from Ray's POV. I think it's pretty funny.
corner of dude & catastrophe
i was strollin on the street
mindin my business as they say
just cold appreciatin a beautiful day
when some sucker had to step to me
like he wanted a trophy
i had stepped to the corner of dude and catastrophe.
now i didn’t want a fight
and i didn’t want no trouble
but i couldn’t resist the urge to bust this punk’s bubble.
now with my homey roast beef by my side
didn’t have no trouble adopting a confident stride
we been the baddest dudes in town since small times.
I said “hey little man don’t think i’ma give you a pass,
because i’m the cat with an ass in his #####
and i’ll give you sass
(in the main)”
i bring the damage all day and all night
reigning gof champions don’t down without no fight
now this sucker didn’t know why but he was gettin afraid,
cause i got the blood of stubbs coursin through my veins.
and i can go dutch like a fugue on a foe.
[MC Beef]
Like fauntleroy brown in eighty fo
-
http://songfight.org/currentsong.php
Oh man, I hope Onstad turns that baby into a shirt. Or, better yet, a poster. I want it so much.
Edit: And an entry by MC Frontalot. *Pumped*
-
Dang that MC Frontalot song is great.
-
I'm proud to say that I've seen the Front in concert not once, but twice.
-
Damn, that's an accomplishment. I was pretty psyched that I caught his show in St. Louis even though it was preceded by two really fuck*ng bad local rap acts. I've never heard anyone so excited about repping Belleville...
-
Frontalot's song is ok, but below the standard of the one other song I have heard of his some year ago.
Other than that, every song on that list is basically like torture. Very disappointing.
I would have liked to enter the contest myself, it's a shame that I've been too busy with school to even consider such a squanderence.
-
I've never heard anyone so excited about repping Belleville...
One can for the Metro East street cred.
-
I'm proud to say that I've seen the Front in concert not once, but twice.
Unfortunately for me the chances that he'll ever tour Australia (much less swing by Tasmania) are vanishingly slim.