The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: DanSC on November 20, 2006, 05:33:37 am

Title: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: DanSC on November 20, 2006, 05:33:37 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11202006

such a good alt-text. Love the last panel.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: theinevitable on November 20, 2006, 05:49:37 am
this will turn out so badly.

or, well.

Beef will be the first person ever to OD on marijuana. THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE!
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 20, 2006, 06:43:30 am
Quote from: theinevitable
Beef will be the first person ever to OD on marijuana. THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE!

It's true.

I've tried it. Didn't work for me.

Merely woke up to find fifty Conan O'Brien skits written in crayon and all my Pink Floyd CDs strewn around.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: robot_god on November 20, 2006, 06:58:06 am
In honor of Onstad drawing trees, I'm going to play a funky bassline on a tuned-down acoustic.

Nice.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: oball on November 20, 2006, 09:08:57 am
When did Molly get so short?
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: Two_Scoops on November 20, 2006, 09:10:13 am
Damn, now im gonna spend all day trying to figure out what G.R.O.-R.A.D. stands for. Go Really Out- Red Apple Drum... hmm, i think im getting somewhere with this.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: Teldin on November 20, 2006, 01:02:02 pm
I keep expecting there to be a chorus of angels and a few 'hallelujah's in that last panel. Beef just seems so peaceful.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: KeithHernandez on November 20, 2006, 01:12:54 pm
Yea, he looks really, uh... cute?
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 20, 2006, 05:58:11 pm
Quote from: Two_Scoops
im gonna spend all day trying to figure out what G.R.O.-R.A.D. stands for.

Gravitybong-Ready Organic Reality-Alteration Device.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: DanSC on November 20, 2006, 10:03:45 pm
What does the S.O. in S.O.--S.A.D. stand for? I know beef gets seasonal affective disorder, but S.O.? I'm lost.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: Ketamine One on November 20, 2006, 11:52:33 pm
Damn, now im gonna spend all day trying to figure out what G.R.O.-R.A.D. stands for. Go Really Out- Red Apple Drum... hmm, i think im getting somewhere with this.
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mancordun/potato.png)
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: FlipConstantine on November 21, 2006, 12:21:45 am
[Appreciative_Nod]

Can'd.
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: Alternate on November 21, 2006, 04:21:01 am
What does the S.O. in S.O.--S.A.D. stand for? I know beef gets seasonal affective disorder, but S.O.? I'm lost.

It is just that seasonal orientation-sadness affective disorder folks talk about.
http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2005/12/gettin-my-depress-on.html (http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2005/12/gettin-my-depress-on.html)
Title: Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
Post by: Alternate on November 21, 2006, 06:14:21 am
Beef will be the first person ever to OD on marijuana. THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE!

At first I wished you'd written, "No one said it could be done!" but then I realized that's totally not true in this case. 

I am happy with this one.  I can empathize with a guy who is too depressed to know whether he showered in his socks or not.