The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on November 27, 2006, 06:16:58 am

Title: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: theinevitable on November 27, 2006, 06:16:58 am
the two cute twin-sters who have joined us. Linnea is a regular, and her sister comes to visit us sometimes. I often make jokes about Linnea wanting to Peg young gentleman. she lives in the frozen north, and is also adorable. have I mentioned that?
here's to another great year of Linnea!
here's to your marmite arriving eventually!
here's to her cats!
here's to the wombies!
here's to Linnea and Kellichou!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 27, 2006, 07:12:29 am
I am not sure if I am more disgusted by marmite or by pegging...

But happy birthsdays to you both, anyway.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: jough on November 27, 2006, 12:26:58 pm
Happy Double Birthday Wombies.

I have pictures in my head of pegging and marmite, but perhaps I won't go into detail here.

Enjoy your special day.

P.S. Who's older? ;)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: CortJstr on November 27, 2006, 01:50:21 pm
Happy Double Birthday Wombies.

I have pictures in my head of pegging and marmite, but perhaps I won't go into detail here.

Dammit, now it's in my head too. And Lennybruce watches on, horrified and confused.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: linnea on November 27, 2006, 03:04:31 pm
Hee! Thank you for the birthday wishes. My birthday thread is marred by my off-colour jokes about peggin'. Dammit! Also, I am older by five minutes!

And I would like to take this opportunity to wish the happiest birthday ever to my dear wombie, Kellichou.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: jay-ell on November 27, 2006, 03:33:01 pm
Happy double birthday!  See how out of the loop I am?  I missed the part where Kellichou joined us.  But I like linnea enough for two people, so she'll just have to share with her sister. 

Also: I read this whole thread before I realized that "wombie" was not the nickname for Wombat.  I thought for some reason linnea and Kellichou were, like, her backup singers or something.  The Wombettes. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: wombat on November 27, 2006, 03:42:09 pm
See, this is what I was afraid of, having something that sounded so much like my name associated with pegging and Marmite.

But happy birthday anyway.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: Sub_Topical on November 27, 2006, 05:08:29 pm
Also: I read this whole thread before I realized that "wombie" was not the nickname for Wombat.  I thought for some reason linnea and Kellichou were, like, her backup singers or something.  The Wombettes.

Happy birthday inaptly nicked for this board former womb cohabitants.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: CortJstr on November 27, 2006, 05:25:18 pm
Also: I read this whole thread before I realized that "wombie" was not the nickname for Wombat.  I thought for some reason linnea and Kellichou were, like, her backup singers or something.  The Wombettes. 

Can'd.

They could tour with The Pipettes. Only their songs would be more about small mammals and less about one nights stands.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: wombat on November 27, 2006, 06:09:48 pm
I've never heard of the Pipettes but it sounds more like they ought to be singing songs about chemistry experiments.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: AugustWest on November 27, 2006, 06:33:00 pm
Happiest of birthdays, you subjects of illicit fantasies!


Mmmmm, twins....
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: CortJstr on November 27, 2006, 06:44:52 pm
I've never heard of the Pipettes but it sounds more like they ought to be singing songs about chemistry experiments.

The Pipettes (with a short i) are a british girl group that are patterned after The Ronettes &c in terms of music and style of dress but the lyrics are more modern. Much like the Ramones all members of the group take on the surname Pipette.  Their backing band, The Cassettes, are barely acknowledged.

30 second samples: http://www.emusic.com/album/10941/10941638.html
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: Ben-San on November 27, 2006, 10:32:28 pm
Happy birthsday, youse two.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: linnea on November 27, 2006, 11:42:22 pm
Omba! I am sorry that your name got dragged into this... but your nickname is "womby" and our nickname for each other is "wombie". Yours is pronounced "WAHM-by" and ours is pronounced "WOOM-ie". Sorry, dude.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
Post by: jough on November 28, 2006, 12:20:29 am
Yeah, we TALKED about this!